Porch Pirate returns boxes to customer

Star B

White Lightening
Express only has those yellow ones with commit times up to the proposed 20:00 ?
Yeah? And? I haven't needed anything off the label when I'm writing a door tag. When you scan the door tag, it associates it with the package so when they go online and track it using the door tag number it pops up their pkg.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I've only had people talk to me through the large ones that's why I didn't know the others did. I've never cared enough to research them on the Internet. Lol.
Ahhh, sob! Ring doesn't offer free cloud storage! It's a $3 monthly charge or $30 annual... should've went with skybell

SmithBarney

I had that same experience last Saturday...LoL

Customer was probably more confused when he found the 2nd package hours later...
RING the damn bell you Lazy A-hole, This is GROUND, ring the bell, the customer won't kill you, they want to know when the package shows up.

BoxDriver

Unless I need a signature, I never ring the bell. Always knock on the door though. I've had too many of the taped on wireless buttons fall off, old brittle ones crumble, and painted ones get stuck. Maybe I should change how I knock though. Twice now people told me they thought I was the cops and they almost bailed out the back door.

rod

Retired 23 years
Unless I need a signature, I never ring the bell. Always knock on the door though. I've had too many of the taped on wireless buttons fall off, old brittle ones crumble, and painted ones get stuck. Maybe I should change how I knock though. Twice now people told me they thought I was the cops and they almost bailed out the back door.

I used to bang on the doors with my DIAD. That gets their attention.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I have a friend who is a sleeper team driver. No matter where he is in the country, the video pops up on his phone. He showed me a video of a UPS driver throwing his package onto his porch. Also some deer walking in his front yard set it off.

SmithBarney

Two knocks = could have been a tree
Three knocks = just a neighbor
Four knocks = Police
Nonstop knocking = Fire Department!

It will be fine

You guys must have Gone to the same delivery school as the Ground, UPS and USPS people on my route. I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who knocks. Lol.
I actually document training for my guys on ringing the doorbell and knocking. Too many crazy people call in complaints about guys not knocking for sig required packages, like they want to come back the next day.