POTENTIALLY DEADLY.....

fatboy33

If this video is true, and it almost a week old, I hope a corporate investigation and arrests have been made already...

Star B

White Lightening
the box looks smashed, peek at the ranting guy front bottom box. the side is all torn up.

More than likely improperly packed versus theft.

bacha29

the box looks smashed, peek at the ranting guy front bottom box. the side is all torn up.

More than likely improperly packed versus theft.
Another conspiracy theory from a couple of gun nut wackos. I agree, look at the torn box. Spilled out someplace along the way, gathered back up and repacked as well as possible. Don't rule out the possibility FXG box cops and possibly ATF are looking out for illegal gun shipments.

dezguy

Can someone give me the Coles notes? Sorry, I stopped watching after buddy started pumping his channel and all the collaborations he's planning.

It will be fine

Can someone give me the Coles notes? Sorry, I stopped watching after buddy started pumping his channel and all the collaborations he's planning.
Gun nut ships poorly packed ammunition and is crying blaming fedex for stealing it. They believe it’s a coordinated conspiracy to steal guns and ammo and for some reason continue to ship with fedex.

JJinVA

Gun nut ships poorly packed ammunition and is crying blaming fedex for stealing it. They believe it’s a coordinated conspiracy to steal guns and ammo and for some reason continue to ship with fedex.

I agree it is their fault for continuing to ship with FedEx if this was an actual problem. Sounds more like someone trying to get some free ammo.

Though I will say I see ammo all over the place at our hub due to ppl shipping 15 million rounds in a 6"x6" box and then act surprised when it gets dropped and they go rolling all over the place...

bacha29

As much as I like to blame Fat Freddy, i don’t think this had anything to do with FedEx
One of the many and I do mean many problems confronting Ground are shippers unwilling to purchase sturdy new boxes with bursting strengths their shipments require in order to properly secure them. Instead they go dumpster diving for any old thing that they can stuff their junk into , little to nothing in the way of packing material, stick some cheap tape on it that will crack and split easily especially if it spends many a night sitting on a pallet out in the parking lot in the freezing rain and the wind blows the tarp off it.

That's the people they sign up. Anything for a sales commission. They don't care. Ground's salesmen are like George Thorogood's landlady..."As long as I get my money next Friday".

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
One of the many and I do mean many problems confronting Ground are shippers unwilling to purchase sturdy new boxes with bursting strengths their shipments require in order to properly secure them. Instead they go dumpster diving for any old thing that they can stuff their junk into , little to nothing in the way of packing material, stick some cheap tape on it that will crack and split easily especially if it spends many a night sitting on a pallet out in the parking lot in the freezing rain and the wind blows the tarp off it.

That's the people they sign up. Anything for a sales commission. They don't care. Ground's salesmen are like George Thorogood's landlady..."As long as I get my money next Friday".

IIRC, you're holding the paper for the poor soul you conned into buying your job. Don't you need Ground to be successful in order for that poor sap to keep making payments to you?

bacha29

IIRC, you're holding the paper for the poor soul you conned into buying your job. Don't you need Ground to be successful in order for that poor sap to keep making payments to you?
Off topic again I see. Getting to be a problem with you Poor packaging has been a problem at Ground for years. It would appear that it has become lax in it's enforcement of packaging standards. And all you have to do is to watch the kind of stuff that comes down that Ground belt in the morning.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
7E7AB0C0-7137-4B15-8631-6DC45C629FF2.png

I googled Bloomington preload and this came up..
🧔✊

Fedex ground contractors have drivers that are stealing on the route and they don’t know it. Theirs a lot of shady drivers at FedEx ground. These drivers meet their friends on the route , the drivers know what packages are worthy or not when you’ve been doing it for awhile. They go through the boxes , taking stuff out of it and re- taping the packages , all done on route , the customer still get his package because it was scanned when delivered but with less items in the package. We had an incident where shoes were being delivered on daily basis and some of these boxes were taped over and had less items in the package , taking Nike , adidas , etc. drivers make that extra buck hooking up with their friends on the route. Nobody monitors drivers on what they do on their route , only through the scanner , the scanners have gps systems and the friends are meeting these drivers in the locations of their route. Their was also a driver that stole a handgun at a Fedex office while picking up packages to be taken to the terminal , so they know which packages are important. I also think their are workers inside the terminal that are opening them up and stealing them and getting through security. Also they have idiots in management that turn the shoulder , letting these scumbags steal your items and it’s gotten so out of hand , it’s not funny . So I see posts on here stating the companies that ship these are not taped up to begin with and that is true sometimes but theirs a lot of inside jobs going on in these terminals .

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
No idea about that... if suspect drivers are stealing on route, a LP /safety guy will tail and observe that driver.

Plus, most of the terminals have cameras all over the place.

For instance, I tripped into the hole on one of those plastic pallets and a box hit my ankle... nevertheless, got a mild sprain from it. Told my subcontractor to review the security video about it as well as the driver next to me as a witness for my injury... Light duty for the next month.

Another example : I walk in to my pile of boxes and as I was preloading, spots an empty box. Gave it to management and they'll review the video to where the contents dissappear during the sort time.

Cameras aren’t set up everywhere ! Have you been to a terminal ? I’ve seen the camera room and it’s not that big . Your gonna see the guy opening a box underneath the flaps and take something and put it in their pocket or pants ? I don’t think so.