Center manger caught in drug bust

El Correcto

god is dead
If you’re in Florida please make sure this get filed as supervisor working. Flagging packages and delivering them is stealing work, I wonder how many hours that grievance is worth and how many times they can prove he did it.

You deserve to get paid for this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Commercial Inside Release

The way centers are organized by corporate, the opportunity for this type of crime is almost guaranteed, since management can get away with anything up to murder. Imagine how many workplace abuses and other crimes, this UPS manager was commiting.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you’re in Florida please make sure this get filed as supervisor working. Flagging packages and delivering them is stealing work, I wonder how many hours that grievance is worth and how many times they can prove he did it.

You know that manager @Johney?? Have your sources throw the feelers out there and get back to us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I took some lens cleaner spray out of over goods one time...should I be worried?
When I was loading they caught a guy down the belt red handed eating one of those smoked turkeys that come around Christmas time
Walked him down the belt Ol boy was carrying a DrumStick chewing on it
LMAO

rod

Retired 22 years

Center manager caught delivering pounds of drugs. I hope the local filed on supervisor working over this one.
10 out of 12 are Obamas kids. Who would have thunk?

rod

Retired 22 years
When I was loading they caught a guy down the belt red handed eating one of those smoked turkeys that come around Christmas time
Walked him down the belt Ol boy was carrying a DrumStick chewing on it
LMAO
We had a guy one peak who ran a very rural route who would eat the cheese and thrown away the empty boxes of his 5 or 6 stops he considered out of the way. He quit UPS before they discovered his little trick.

Hot Carl

Back when I first started preload we had two enormous boxes come down the belt addressed to a UPS store smelling like a Grateful Dead concert. Preload manager came down and cut them open and they had stuffed it all into trash bags before packing it. Cops were at our building by the end of the shift.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Only I should be delivering the dope!