President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
what he does for the living military is much more important

Like sending them to guard Texas against the 500 women and kids in the "caravan?"

helicopter wouldnt fly because of the weather.

Really, the helicopter that flies into hurricanes to rescue ships was grounded by a french shower?

Maybe Trump's fat arse makes a little rain "dangerous?"

You do know what happened right?

Putin sent a bucket of fried chicken to Trump's hotel room so he could do Melania why Trump gorged! Trump doesn't care. Now if Putin was sticking it to Ivanka We'd have WW3, jealousy and all ya know?

rod

Retired 23 years
I think he was talking about Obama.
Sure sounds like it.
I read it again and it sure sounds like he’s talking about Obama.

And he obviously wasn’t talking about any US General I know of.
When was the last time a US General led a charge up a hill or anywhere for that matter.
Probably the last was a Confederate General.

Billy boy is a :censored2:ing hypocrite.

One company commander we had in Vietnam used to fly above us in a helicopter and call the shots. He was finally shot down (lived). We all assumed it was friendly fire.

Sportello

must have learned it from the ineffective one.

maxresdefault.jpg
That was at a D-Day ceremony in 2014. Read about it here:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...he-painfully-awkward-obamaputin-stare-down-at

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One company commander we had in Vietnam used to fly above us in a helicopter and call the shots. He was finally shot down (lived). We all assumed it was friendly fire.
Any Generals lead an attack?
I was responding to the posting by Jones about some Admiral making the statement, “A good leader sets the example for others to follow, a good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself."

I know some Confederate Generals would lead a charge which is real leadership. US Generals just make decisions about which resources they are going to sacrifice while they sit well behind the lines like some Corporate CEO.
That's why they want 18 year old people because they are so accepting.

The Admiral is just a manipulating hypocrite that survived and moved up the COC.

rod

Retired 23 years
I was responding to the posting by Jones about some Admiral making the statement, “A good leader sets the example for others to follow, a good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself."

I know some Confederate Generals would lead a charge which is real leadership. US Generals just make decisions about which resources they are going to sacrifice while they sit well behind the lines like some Corporate CEO.

The Admiral is just a manipulating hypocrite that survived and moved up the COC.

I never saw a general the whole time I was there. The CC I was talking about was a Captain.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Like sending them to guard Texas against the 500 women and kids in the "caravan?"

Really, the helicopter that flies into hurricanes to rescue ships was grounded by a french shower?

Maybe Trump's fat arse makes a little rain "dangerous?"

You do know what happened right?

Putin sent a bucket of fried chicken to Trump's hotel room so he could do Melania why Trump gorged! Trump doesn't care. Now if Putin was sticking it to Ivanka We'd have WW3, jealousy and all ya know?
I'll let your avatar do the talking! LOL

25133.jpg

PS The fried chicken bit was funny!

Last edited:

newfie

yepper . usually an O6 brigade commander flying in the bird above for us. Generals never got close to the action unless it came to them .

Benben

Well Said .

@Benben are you an aviation / presidential security expert ?

A - why no but I did sleep in a holiday inn express last night.

Newfie, how is it everyone else was able to make it except our illustrious Liar-In-Chief?

Because Trump said so? If thats good enough for you.............................

You can feed a man for a day but you just can't make him think for himself!

And that is the crux of the problem in this country and one of the prime reasons Trump was elected. This country has an increasingly large population of individuals who are unwilling or unable to employ critical thinking. They listen to someone lie through their yellow teeth and accept that lie as gospel. They are way too lazy to verify what they were told as factual. Then they go on and regurgitate that lie to others around them who are also too lazy to think for themselves. Like attracts like and you end up with groups of followers "blindly" defending a sociopath. I think we need our public school system to start doing a much better job of making our children think instead of just memorizing!

How is it we all try to teach our kids not to be truthful and will punish them when they lie to us but will accept the more than 6,000 lies Trump has told since entering office without standing up and saying this is not right?

Benben

look mommy a liberal regurgitated the faux news line. wow first time I've heard that. hope this helps honey bunch.

What is the source or this picture mouth? You post a picture with the implied fact it is the "caravan" fail to provide where you got it or what the picture actually is!

I am calling you out right here and right now! Lets see how "accurate" your "news" is! What is this a picture of?

ps. Your public education is showing! The first letter of each new sentence is a Capital letter!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What is the source or this picture mouth? You post a picture with the implied fact it is the "caravan" fail to provide where you got it or what the picture actually is!

I am calling you out right here and right now! Lets see how "accurate" your "news" is! What is this a picture of?

ps. your public education is showing. The first letter of each new sentence is a Capital letter!

Donald Trump's making the migrant caravan a political issue. Here are the facts. - CNNPolitics

CNN is reporting that image as the migrant caravan. A bit over halfway down the article.
Would you like to apologize to Newfie?