President Trump

vantexan

Good son. But I'm glad Jesus wasn't only concerned about the well-being of Mary and Joseph.
Jesus was bringing change to the world which is above my paygrade to equal. If I have extra money to give someone in need I do. I don't demand that they be forced to pay for the needs of people who are often in circumstances of their own making. I've repeatedly said here that there should be a safety net to help those between jobs or physically can't work. But able bodied people need to pay their own way in life. If they're poor and need assistance to eat, fine. But we need to worry about the poor and needy in our own country first. People in other countries need to take care of their own. Otherwise as we continue to let in millions our system will be overwhelmed and the whole thing will collapse. And with our debt we aren't that far away from it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
49132572_10210929227981327_9041517868797132800_n.jpg

bacha29

Declaring a "national emergency" every time he doesn't get everything his own way is a surefire way to become a one term president if not an outright impeachment.

vantexan

Declaring a "national emergency" every time he doesn't get everything his own way is a surefire way to become a one term president if not an outright impeachment.
Why, he's constitutionally allowed to do so. Even a Democrat Congressman on Good Morning America admitted was so.