President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
He is not a news person ... he is a political pundit, just like Sean Hannity.
Lib-tards are unable to tell the difference between news reports and commentary. The problem is CNN and MSNBC try to claim their commentaries are news. Fox prime time shows are all commentaries so expect that if you watch. They don't pretend to be otherwise.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Donna Brazil is always on as well. I agree to have some liberals on sometimes but way to much for me
I probably would not watch FOX if they did not have the Libs on there to sort out the lies.
I rarely watch FOX after 7 p.m. ... mostly because I am not at home until 10 pm. and then the Science and History channels have something on I'd rather watch.
I like Dana Perino's show at 2 p.m. and Shep at 3 p.m. and Neil Cavuto at 4 ... those tend to be biased but trueful.
The Five is my favorite show and that's because it is funny although fairly biased other than Dana who tries to be balanced and Juan who is a flaming lib. I like Juan because he comes back at the conservative pundits and usually refutes the right's BS.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lib-tards are unable to tell the difference between news reports and commentary. The problem is CNN and MSNBC try to claim their commentaries are news. Fox prime time shows are all commentaries so expect that if you watch. They don't pretend to be otherwise.
I know one person that is not even remotely a reporter and has nothing to do with the news is Rachel Maddow.
MSNBC and NBC has her on news shows supposedly acting as a reporter.
That would be like FOX having Sean Hannity host the FOX Sunday Morning show.

oldngray

nowhere special
comey report out.

mishandled classified information , nol pros , comey claiming he is vindicated

gander escapes again
IG can't prosecute. They send a recommendation for charges to DOJ who declined to prosecute.

Not surprising. 2 tiered justice system.

newfie

OAN is very right but they do not make stuff up like FOX, CNN, MSNBC and the MSM do.
CBS and NBC have 24 hour news channels under HULU and they make stuff up almost like MSNBC, CNN and FOX do.

an hour of their newscast is almost an overload they cover so much. meanwhile the other networks might only cover 5 to 8 stories in an hour and beat them to death

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We can put the Comey witch hunt to bed. So much egg on the faces of the nut jobs that cried about the fake dossier.
We can put the Trump witch hunt to bed. So much egg on the faces of the nut jobs that believed the fake dossier.

pot_calls_kettle_black.png