President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Clearly a fair and balanced news source. ;)

Hopefully "Fair and Balanced" Fox News will come to Trump's rescue and tell us that :censored2: didn't threaten to withhold military aid used to fight Putin and his thugs, eh? Even though they dropped that motto in 2017.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Clearly a fair and balanced news source. ;)
Welcome to Daily IntelligencerSince January 1973, the Intelligencer section has been New York's weekly home for news, gossip, short takes, and pithy commentary. Starting now, the Daily Intelligencer is nymag.com's home for that same cocktail of the serious and the frivolous — but blended much more quickly.

BrownArmy

The endless false-equivalencies between what Trump is actually doing vs. what Trump supporters think everyone else did is staggering.

I blame the Common-Core.

Lmao, ‘well-educated’ people on both sides realize Trump is a troglodyte, but both sides are prospering from this Honky.

One side speaks about abortion, guns, and taxes.

The other side speaks about taxes, guns, and abortion.

METEOR 2020

El Correcto

god is dead
The endless false-equivalencies between what Trump is actually doing vs. what Trump supporters think everyone else did is staggering.

I blame the Common-Core.

Lmao, ‘well-educated’ people on both sides realize Trump is a troglodyte, but both sides are prospering from this Honky.

METEOR 2020
According to you he is some Russian asset.

MAKAVELI

I blame the Common-Core.

METEOR 2020
In @Wrong 's instance you can blame MDMA, LSD, Shrooms, Peyote, and probably Bath Salts.:happy2:

BrownArmy

In @Wrong 's instance you can blame MDMA, LSD, Shrooms, Peyote, and probably Bath Salts.:happy2:

Bath salts? Please.

Peyote? Never experienced it.

Everything else was great.

Can you imagine the change in attitude if Moreluck had even a microdose of legit mmda?

Or if she’d smoked a really good joint?

She’d be a completely different person.

Once you go psychedelics, or mmda, you never go back, and that’s a good thing.

MAKAVELI

This is what I deal with everyday.
Black men lusting for my superior genes and attention. It’s hard because you never know if they will become violent, they are genetic proximity mines for homos.
I only become violent in self defense or defending family and friends. My lust has always been for the female genitalia. You're safe bro.:happy2:

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Bath salts? Please.

Peyote? Never experienced it.

Everything else was great.

Can you imagine the change in attitude if Moreluck had even a microdose of legit mmda?

Or if she’d smoked a really good joint?

She’d be a completely different person.

Once you go psychedelics, or mmda, you never go back, and that’s a good thing.
I've tried all of the above, except bath salts, in my younger days. Never used any of it on a regular basis, but they do have a mind altering experience. Weed and and alcohol have were my choice when I wanted to chill and be functional the next day.

BrownArmy

I've tried all of the above, except bath salts, in my younger days. Never used any of it on a regular basis, but they do have a mind altering experience. Weed and and alcohol have were my choice when I wanted to chill and be functional the next day.

Alcohol is predictable and boring, weed is great, if it’s good weed.

LSD and mushrooms are amazing, but once you get the message, hang up the phone.

Honestly, instead of Fluoride, MMDA should be in the water supply.

Just tiny doses.

Tiny doses, every day.

Rates of depression would plummet.