President Trump

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Cheers!!:beersmiley: just chilling '' Ron
Cheers!
IMG_1425.GIF

newfie

At some point you have to say to yourself, I voted for this guy and it was a ridiculous mistake. Doubling down digs the hole deeper.

I voted for Trump and I love the guy. I love his hell rasing kick the door in , get off your ass and do something , I'll call you out rather then look the other way style.

just think if Obama had not been such a curtain hanging , mom jean wearing wussy you dems might still control all three branches of power.

Obama may in the end by revered by conservatives as the guy who left his keys in the front door and went to bed.

Sportello

I voted for Trump and I love the guy. I love his hell rasing kick the door in , get off your ass and do something , I'll call you out rather then look the other way style.

just think if Obama had not been such a curtain hanging , mom jean wearing wussy you dems might still control all three branches of power.

Obama may in the end by revered by conservatives as the guy who left his keys in the front door and went to bed.
What world are you living in?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

How many months has he been in office and what legislation has he signed?