President Trump

Because the articles do not meet the grounds for impeachment under the Constitution.

Hope this helps.
Demwit.
IMG_20200119_145929110.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
put another way its amazing that his level of support has not wavered after 3 years of constant attacks by the deep state and the MSM that delivers the negative messaging. i know you've denied the MSM effect. you should do like i do and watch about 10 different versions of the news from 10 differenent sources like I do. the spin each puts on the story is incredible. 8 to 9 out of 10 are spun in the most negative way possible often with only the negatives of a story delivered.

americans get it despite the efforts of the elites to tell them why they should feel otherwise.
The strange thing is that you seem convinced that only the right wing news is the correct news. Why?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They might.
Hopefully they call witnesses, that's what Trump wants.

Let's get Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, and Joe and Hunter Biden up to make testimony about their corruption. Sounds good to me.

How about these folks:

1. Lev Parnas
2. Devin (The :censored2:) Nunes
3. Mike Pompeo
4. Bill (I'm owned) Barr
5. Mick Mulvaney
6. Rudolph Giuliani
6. Vladimir Putin
7. The Three Prostitutes from the Moscow Pee Tape
8. Eric Prince
9. Mike (I'm Gay) Pence
10. The Lennon Sisters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How about these folks:

1. Lev Parnas
3. Mike Pompeo
4. Bill (I'm owned) Barr
5. Mick Mulvaney
6. Rudolph Giuliani
6. Vladimir Putin
8. Eric Prince
9. Mike (I'm Gay) Pence
10. The Lennon Sisters
Sounds good.
Let's start with the fake Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella and the anti American coup organizer Adam Schiff and go from there. Let's get it all out in the open. Sounds good to me.

newfie

How about these folks:

1. Lev Parnas
3. Mike Pompeo
4. Bill (I'm owned) Barr
5. Mick Mulvaney
6. Rudolph Giuliani
6. Vladimir Putin
8. Eric Prince
9. Mike (I'm Gay) Pence
10. The Lennon Sisters

that should keep some democratic senators off the campaign trail until trump finishes his second term.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How about these folks:

1. Lev Parnas
3. Mike Pompeo
4. Bill (I'm owned) Barr
5. Mick Mulvaney
6. Rudolph Giuliani
6. Vladimir Putin
8. Eric Prince
9. Mike (I'm Gay) Pence
10. The Lennon Sisters
now do a list for obama

Box Ox

Was about to post this. He WAS right. Puerto Rican officials were likely holding off on distributing the stuff in the warehouses until they received more federal funds and could pocket the difference.

Problem for them was that those additional funds never came due to accusations of corruption. And the corrupt officials were stuck with warehouses full of unused stuff that they would have had to explain their possession of had they gone ahead and distributed it.