President Trump

newfie

President Obama was elected by the majority of the voters in this country. Twice. With out or in spite of foreign interference. He had a mandate from the American people. Which he full filled with dignity and humbleness. No sexual lawsuit of the week like with the trump White House.

thats good to know the 3 million illegals and all the dead voters supported Obama. makes me feel real good.
did you wish to amend your foriegn interference statement before china and iran throw in behind biden?

newfie

It can never be donald's fault because he couldn't possibly be a failure. It must be everything and everyone around him conspiring against him. He's already saying Tuesday's debate won't be fair.

he said that if biden shows up and does not crap his pants the media will claim bidens performance was brilliant. he followed by saying that if biden is actually able to hold it together without going to lala land the media will claim it was the greatest debate performance ever. at least try to paraphrase correctly.

vantexan

A central theme of many Obama speeches was the power of the people to enact change. He often spoke about the need for civic engagement of the citizenry.
Then he sailed off into the sunset to live happily ever after on his $17 million dollar estate on Martha's Vineyard island. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump hasn’t paid any taxes in 10 of the last 15 years. What a loser.
1601245560665.png

1601245504882.png

floridays

Most of Barack Hussein Obama's speeches were about how terrible America is, because like all Marxists, that is at the core of their beliefs.
What was your come to Jesus moment against the left and Obama specifically?
I seem to remember getting incessant red X's, from you.
I'm just curious, exactly what broke you? When did the light come on?

refineryworker05

Trump continues to humiliate his supporters. Oh I remember them pretending to support trump because he puts America first and is a great businessman, who hires great people and will run the government like a business and won't take other rich people's money so he'll clean out the swamp. trump takes money from anyone foreign or domestic, he was terrible at business in huge debt and seemingly broke because he doesn't pay taxes. Now either trump is a tax cheat or he really is dead broke, and he pays foreign governments more in taxes than he does the US, he hires terrible people that he later says were terrible and incompetent, like how many former trump staffers has trump called terrible after they leave? he is surrounded by criminals who have been convicted of crimes and some went to jail and his family is openly enriching itself off of government largesse because he is president. trump in a lot of ways is doing the opposite of what his supporters pretended was their reasons for supporting him.

Last edited: