President Trump

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
As with everything else : when things go the way you want it’s fine , legal, gods will and all of the other nonsense you people bleat out
Lose? Well it’s rigged!!
Sure

Appvol

Banned
We all know how Biden really feels about the working man

IMG_1993.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yikes.
TDS in this thread is out of control.

Honestly think a lot of guys like this might kill themselves if Trump wins.
The 2 of them (1 in another thread) are like monkeys circling their filthy cages faster and faster and faster. Pathetic that all their energy is in ignorance and self loathing.
One or both will stroke out by November.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The 2 of them (1 in another thread) are like monkeys circling their filthy cages faster and faster and faster. Pathetic that all their energy is in ignorance and self loathing.
One or both will stroke out by November.
It really is sad.

Most of these people just need to detox from tiktok and NPR for a while and they could go back to being normal humans.

vantexan

As with everything else : when things go the way you want it’s fine , legal, gods will and all of the other nonsense you people bleat out
Lose? Well it’s rigged!!
Sure
Why wouldn't that be so? Do you go "sure wish the.other guys would win this time. I'm diametrically opposed to much of what they stand for but it's only fair that we let them have their way on occasion."

Sure you do.

Thebrownblob

All I can say is that I’m sick of this 9 year long South Park episode and I want it to end
Well, I can agree with that. But my personal opinion is had President Joe Biden came into office and pardoned, former President Trump for any and all supposed crimes, he could’ve diffused the rhetoric and retribution tour Both parties are on. He could’ve said this is for the good of the country and that he beat Donald Trump in the election and he’s confident the American people will make the same choice again. Personally, I think it would’ve diffused Donald Trump playing the martyr, and a good portion of his reelection platform would have been gone. Putting felonies on a former president or even jailing them does not make the United States look better. Now you can be guaranteed no matter who wins retribution will continue and so will this South Park episode. 🤷‍♂️

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Well, I can agree with that. But my personal opinion is had President Joe Biden came into office and pardoned, former President Trump for any and all supposed crimes, he could’ve diffused the rhetoric and retribution tour Both parties are on. He could’ve said this is for the good of the country and that he beat Donald Trump in the election and he’s confident the American people will make the same choice again. Personally, I think it would’ve diffused Donald Trump playing the martyr, and a good portion of his reelection platform would have been gone. Putting felonies on a former president or even jailing them does not make the United States look better. Now you can be guaranteed no matter who wins retribution will continue and so will this South Park episode. 🤷‍♂️
The hate-filled idiots, as is evidenced here on this site, will never stop.
They need to spew non stop hatred and occasionally act objective. GMAFB

Next Day Err

Totally see your point and I’ve considered that angle for a while. Mitt Romney also believes this is the right move and I respect him a lot more in these recent years.

The problem is I sincerely believe Trump acted criminally (especially January 6 and the obstruction with the classified docs) and sending the signal to future would-be criminal presidents is a bad move.

Look no further than the President Ford pardon of Nixon. We’re in this position today in part because lawlessness wasn’t punished and the public amnesia seeped into our collective consciousness.

Darmark7

You got a point! How could anyone vote on a Flip-Flopper?

fishtm2001

You got a point! How could anyone vote on a Flip-Flopper?

Darmark7

You had a point about flip flopping and looks like you moved on to not wanting to vote for a person that tells false statements. I have to admit you are right again.