President Trump

BrownArmy

Seems to me Manafort and Flynn are low-hanging fruit.

Mueller is a serious, careful and thorough prosecutor.

This isn’t the beginning of the end, it’s just the end of the beginning.

For all the haters: if Mueller finds illegal business on various Dems, he can and should go for them as well.

We’ll see.

bbsam

Staff member

For all the haters: if Mueller finds illegal business on various Dems, he can and should go for them as well.

We’ll see.
Flynn is a democrat.

It will be fine

We’ll see.
Flynn was asking for immunity at the start and Mueller was like, "nah, I'll pass." So it's not surprising he's getting charged.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
8Mmz0.gif

bbsam

Staff member
I think Mueller is going to go hard for obstruction against Trump. I don't think he took to kindly to Comey getting fired. He'll get the underlings to flip on Trump and prove criminal intent.
...and Trump's defenders will say, "But he's not a politician, he's a business tycoon! How is he supposed to know he shouldn't obstruct justice?!"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
...and Trump's defenders will say, "But he's not a politician, he's a business tycoon! How is he supposed to know he shouldn't obstruct justice?!"
Yet Hillary is a politician and she has done worst . She knowingly sign documents restricting her actions and decided that she was above the law .

bbsam

Staff member
Yet Hillary is a politician and she has done worst . She knowingly sign documents restricting her actions and decided that she was above the law .
Oh. Now you want that too? Wow. You guys should gather around and circle jerk on a pile of crap and throw it at Hillary. It might stick better.