Proof of Employment Dates

dkoss

In the late 80’s, I worked at UPS out of the Sweetwater hub, in Houston.

I’m trying to verify my dates of employment and have tried the 800 number for UPS; they said they have no record of my employment (I worked there for 9 years)

Then I tried TheWorkNumber people. No help there, either.

I tried to access UPSers, but they require my employee ID number, which I do not have.

I called my local (Teamsters 988). They, too, told me that they have no record of my employment with UPS.

Central States claims that they also have no records for me.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help you all can provide.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I’m trying to verify my dates of employment and have tried the 800 number for UPS; they said they have no record of my employment (I worked there for 9 years)

I tried to access UPSers, but they require my employee ID number, which I do not have.

I called my local (Teamsters 988). They, too, told me that they have no record of my employment with UPS.

Any ideas?

You sure it wasn’t a bad trip of some kind Houston was like the wild Wild West back in the 80’s

MORS HOSTIBUS

Must want some of that 170000 a year money. My mom had 19 ft years combined for union grocery stores and got a goose egg for her pension.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Any ideas?

Hate to tell you this but what you going through is normal with UPS and the Teamsters, I know nothing, I see nothing.

CHEMA-DELMA

Get your Social Security local office number and call them. You should have some tax information for those years as well.
You can go on line and set up an account as well. That will show your earnings.
Best of luck

Any ideas?

Send an email to [email protected].
It takes about 3 weeks but they will tell you how many hours you work each year and how much your pension would be

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Red River is the border with Oklahoma which is why I was guessing north. I was born in that area.
Weee doggie. That actually explains a lot.
IMG_2444.gif