Public Education

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
https://www.tiktok.com/video/7280026768126299397
This is blowing my mind right now. Imagine if our kids had healthy lunches like this instead of the processed, disposable garbage lunches they now have? I had to make lunch for my daughter when she was in public school because of the major changes Michelle Obama made to the school lunches. All of the sudden she was hungry all day because of the changes. I also had to pack her snacks because she had lots of after school activities. If she’d had school lunches like this…

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
https://www.tiktok.com/video/7280026768126299397
This is blowing my mind right now. Imagine if our kids had healthy lunches like this instead of the processed, disposable garbage lunches they now have? I had to make lunch for my daughter when she was in public school because of the major changes Michelle Obama made to the school lunches. All of the sudden she was hungry all day because of the changes. I also had to pack her snacks because she had lots of after school activities. If she’d had school lunches like this…

Im not sure how Michelle Obamas changes were negative? Seems that 2018 started rollbacks.

From the article:

The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act changed nutrition standards for the National School Lunch Program by requiring that schools serve more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fat-free and/or low-fat milk more frequently and less starchy vegetables or foods high in sodium and trans fat. The Obama-era policy has since seen a series of rollback measures.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) altered the nutritional standards in 2018 to allow for fewer whole grains and more sodium and flavored milk. Then in January 2020, shortly before schools closed in response to COVID-19, the department proposed yet another set of changes to the policy to reduce the servings of vegetables students had to eat every week.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Im not sure how Michelle Obamas changes were negative? Seems that 2018 started rollbacks.

From the article:

The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act changed nutrition standards for the National School Lunch Program by requiring that schools serve more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fat-free and/or low-fat milk more frequently and less starchy vegetables or foods high in sodium and trans fat. The Obama-era policy has since seen a series of rollback measures.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) altered the nutritional standards in 2018 to allow for fewer whole grains and more sodium and flavored milk. Then in January 2020, shortly before schools closed in response to COVID-19, the department proposed yet another set of changes to the policy to reduce the servings of vegetables students had to eat every week.
It was before 2018. Before I started making her lunch she used to send me pictures of her school lunches. Very sad. Not to mention, it wasn’t enough food. She used to tell me that a lot of the boys, especially the athletes, had to buy two lunches in order to get enough to eat.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1695303303246.png