PVD’s...are we done?

Queso

It matters just a little.
You might want to find out before agreeing to anything.

Yeah I haven’t agreed to anything yet really I told him I would be down but that’s about it

It kind of caught me off guard and I was half asleep this morning lol

Last edited:

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I love that you called us scabs. Did you miss the fact that we pay union dues, along with a $300 initiation fee, and are Teamsters, just like you? I spent 20 years in another union, was the Treasurer at our Local for 4 years, and served on our Bargaining committee for several rounds of contract talks. In other words, I put my ass out in the air for my fellow union members by being a “Target” for management...
Do you even know what the definition of a Scab is...
You're not a Teamster.

You were taken advantage of by the Teamsters.

Oh wait I guess that does mean you are a Teamster.

#Bestcontractever

Queso

Lmao I was confused because I thought the sups are the ones who hire people but it’s actually the higher-up people in management. I guess one of the drivers (or several) I worked with put in a good word for me.

Also if I was formally offered a job as a driver, how long do you think I could delay the start date without losing the offer?

Skull_Leader

Lmao I was confused because I thought the sups are the ones who hire people but it’s actually the higher-up people in management.

nonono, from what I hear, it's the HR who hires people, and they may, or may not listen to the supe's recommendation.
Maybe someone else could shed light on this?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Now I know I’m being trolled lmao. I wasn’t being serious about starting in September but being a big corporation I don’t know how it is with regards to that..I’m sure they’ll want me to start 2 seconds after the offer

Yeah, that's an offer you drop everything else for. I asked for a day to consider because I waited so long to get the offer I had started looking for another job. If I had asked for longer than that, they would have passed me over.

Queso

Yeah, that's an offer you drop everything else for. I asked for a day to consider because I waited so long to get the offer I had started looking for another job. If I had asked for longer than that, they would have passed me over.

Alright boys I’m dropping everything if they formally give me the offer

Cloud

Now I know I’m being trolled lmao. I wasn’t being serious about starting in September but being a big corporation I don’t know how it is with regards to that..I’m sure they’ll want me to start 2 seconds after the offer

Yeah the UPS culture is that they don't tell you jack squat of what's going on and when they do need you, they expect you to drop everything else for them. Of course they're gonna expect you to be able to start ASAP....otherwise why would they even bother offering it. It's just like trying to date that hot chick but she's got all these rules you need to follow. Sometimes you just got to suck it up for that sweet booty.

Queso

Thanks. We really need you.
Yeah the UPS culture is that they don't tell you jack squat of what's going on and when they do need you, they expect you to drop everything else for them. Of course they're gonna expect you to be able to start ASAP....otherwise why would they even bother offering it. It's just like trying to date that hot chick but she's got all these rules you need to follow. Sometimes you just got to suck it up for that sweet booty.

That’s what it sounds like