Random Facts

fethrs

LOL, love it, but refuse to eat something that is so blatantly fattening. It's okay fethrs, my wife thinks I'm weird, too.:happy2:

I hear that, the weird part, and the fattening part about the ice cream. But, you know what, me thinks it's ok to be a little weird. My mom tells me I am, and ice cream in moderation isn't too bad either. (Unlike the beer..lol)
What's another food you dislike or avoid? I don't eat liver and onions, can't even stand the smell of it. Or lamb.

Big Babooba

If you ever need to calculate the number pi to the 6th decimal place.:smart:
1. Take the first 3 odd integers 1, 3 and 5.
2. Double them up: 113355.
3. Divide the last 3 digits by the first 3 digits: 355/113 =3.141592......:surprised:
Today's math lesson has concluded.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you ever need to calculate the number pi to the 6th decimal place.:smart:
1. Take the first 3 odd integers 1, 3 and 5.
2. Double them up: 113355.
3. Divide the last 3 digits by the first 3 digits: 355/113 =3.141592......:surprised:
Today's math lesson has concluded.:happy-very:

B.B. Where't the part about coconut cream ??? Pi ??

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I hear that, the weird part, and the fattening part about the ice cream. But, you know what, me thinks it's ok to be a little weird. My mom tells me I am, and ice cream in moderation isn't too bad either. (Unlike the beer..lol)
What's another food you dislike or avoid? I don't eat liver and onions, can't even stand the smell of it. Or lamb.
:sick:, though I do like lamb.

Sammie

Pillows tend to gain weight as they grow older.

Especially if you stuff them full of dachshunds.
9-17-06 158.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:sick:, though I do like lamb.

Love liver and onions, can't stand lamb!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs
in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front[SIZE=+1]leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.[/SIZE]**************

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Love liver and onions, can't stand lamb!:happy-very:
I like onions, LOL.

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs
in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front[SIZE=+1]leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.[/SIZE]**************
All I can say, more, is I'd hate to play you in trivial pursuit.:wink2: