RAP Religious Accommodation Process,anyone used it?

F

Frankie's Friend

why do you go to church? what action on your part does it translate into?

most people do religion wrong; probably >95%
To worship God with other believers, to be taught from the Bible, and to share with others what is going on (good and bad) in my life and family for prayer support.
Just some of the things of value in assembling with those of like faith and those that dont believe yet but come anyway.

Why would you say that less than 5% of people who go to church "do religion wrong"? How can you even qualify that statement.

rickyb

Banned
To worship God with other believers, to be taught from the Bible, and to share with others what is going on (good and bad) in my life and family for prayer support.
Just some of the things of value in assembling with those of like faith and those that dont believe yet but come anyway.

Why would you say that less than 5% of people who go to church "do religion wrong"? How can you even qualify that statement.
yea religion is not about you, its about the other.

i got my >< signs mixed up. less than 5% do religion right, probably closer to 1%. because religion to me is about justice and love, aka making the world better and i dont see people doing that.

F

Frankie's Friend

yea religion is not about you, its about the other.

i got my >< signs mixed up. less than 5% do religion right, probably closer to 1%. because religion to me is about justice and love, aka making the world better and i dont see people doing that.
Those that help other folks dont normally broadcast it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
09FC1739-B516-4F0F-B653-880A0C95FE60.gif

rickyb

Banned
or they dont even do it.

median donation in canada is $110 every year if i recall. i do more than that in 1 month.

i work with a bunch of religious people at my job. some of them are totally delusional; they are bad people. 3 of them are the best. theres probably more bad or mediocre religious ppl at my job than good.

F

Frankie's Friend

or they dont even do it.

median donation in canada is $110 every year if i recall. i do more than that in 1 month.

i work with a bunch of religious people at my job. some of them are totally delusional; they are bad people. 3 of them are the best. theres probably more bad or mediocre religious ppl at my job than good.
Here's how it goes:

The road that leads to destruction is wide and many go there.
The road that leads to eternal life is narrow and few find it.

The weeds are allowed to grow up with the grain until harvest and then they are separated. The grain is kept and the weeds are burned.
There's a lot more written about hypocrisy and false (religious) people. So why be astonished?

There are people who give of themselves, their finances, and their time to help people in need. Just because you dont witness it yourself doesnt mean that it isnt going on.
I know of one businessman that donated $50,000.00 to a Children's home without anyone knowing it besides people directly involved with the gift. He also donated a huge diesel generator to an African hospital to help them with their power outage issues.
Hardly anyone knew what this guy gave to the needy and the dude drove an old stripped down pickup truck with no AC, Am/Fm radio and he had a Yugo car. It did have fuel injection.
He was a genius and gave most of his business profits to help truly needy people.
There are many like him that no one will ever know about.
Dont count all the grain as weeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

You want to drop the issue to a smaller scale?
I was standing in line to buy something at a C store when I noticed ahead of me in the line was a guy I knew (who was a Christian) who discretely dropped cash into the grocery bag of a crippled guy on crutches when the guy was getting his crutches under his arms to head out of the store.
I saw what he did. Neither the crippled man nor the other guy in front of me saw him do that.
There are people who care for others without the tax write off or the applause of other people.
If you dont know any of these types of people maybe you are missing out on a blessing because they are a blessing.

Last edited by a moderator:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What's the fixation with masturbation? Seems a little neurotic...
Which brings us back to the really important question: Do you feel guilty when you masturbate? Moreover, why do you think you cry while masturbating?

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What's the fixation with masturbation? Seems a little neurotic...
Which brings us back to the really important question: Do you feel guilty when you masturbate? Moreover, why do you think you cry while masturbating?
If you cry when you masterbate you might wanna talk to someone other than god about those issues

El Correcto

god is dead
Here's how it goes:

The road that leads to destruction is wide and many go there.
The road that leads to eternal life is narrow and few find it.

The weeds are allowed to grow up with the grain until harvest and then they are separated. The grain is kept and the weeds are burned.
There's a lot more written about hypocrisy and false (religious) people. So why be astonished?

There are people who give of themselves, their finances, and their time to help people in need. Just because you dont witness it yourself doesnt mean that it isnt going on.
I know of one businessman that donated $50,000.00 to a Children's home without anyone knowing it besides people directly involved with the gift. He also donated a huge diesel generator to an African hospital to help them with their power outage issues.
Hardly anyone knew what this guy gave to the needy and the dude drove an old stripped down pickup truck with no AC, Am/Fm radio and he had a Yugo car. It did have fuel injection.
He was a genius and gave most of his business profits to help truly needy people.
There are many like him that no one will ever know about.
Dont count all the grain as weeds.

Nice try, but you still aren’t getting a lighter dispatch

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
wondering if anyone has used it and to what results. Just looking for one day in the week of 20% reduction in stop count so I can be at the church. Realizing the nature of this work I know There will be times this will not be possible. I could use 8rs request but it’s only twice a month. Looking to hear from anyone who used this option and what was the management and Human Resource response. Thanks

There is a Supreme Court case, either 1972 or 1974, that says you can not be granted an religious accommodation if you are violating a Union Contract. You may be in violation of seniority regarding the assignment of additional work/overtime if the work is moved to a senior person. I'll look for the case and get it for you. One of the guys in my Local tried to use it to get off every wednesday for bible study (or something) and was denied because it violated all senior drivers ability to get personal holidays or vacation. The guy had to choose to quit or accept that.