Real Terrorists [On Topic]

L'chaim Eretz Israel??

• Yay!!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nay!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Special UPS Operator

To the borderline Nazis who started the other thread.

This thread is for serious discussion. People with actual knowledge/interest in military and foreign affairs are encouraged to participate.

Dont reply senselessly without watching le video. It'd be pretty pointless otherwise. Duh!

@vantexan @Sportello et al.

Special UPS Operator

This does not by default make me anti semitic(since I know the go to come back will be just that). If they werent playing the goyims dirty then the thread would not be here.

rickyb

Banned

To the borderline Nazis who started the other thread.

This thread is for serious discussion. People with actual knowledge/interest in military and foreign affairs are encouraged to participate.

Dont reply senselessly without watching le video. It'd be pretty pointless otherwise. Duh!

@vantexan @Sportello et al.
nobody is going to watch that video.

feel free to post in the terrorist thread i regularily post in, and also to check out the google definition of the word to rid your mind of bias.

rickyb

Banned
chris hedges has a chapter in death of the liberal class called "permanent war" which he says started after they created the first system for mass propaganda starting with wwI:

Amir‏ @AmirAminiMD 5h5 hours ago

Amir Retweeted Ben Sasse

The US was founded with a genocide, built on slavery, has been at war 233/242 yrs of its existence, destroyed dozens of innocent countries/democracies for profit, dropped 2 A-bombs on civilians, created dozens of terror orgs and is responsible for a genocide at this very moment.