REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
america looking very chinese with all the censorship and NSA dragnet
Your BS is annoying and inconsiderate texting is worse. Mind your own damn countries business. You have zero credibility posting about America just like I have the same posting about Cantnada. Cantnada is a dik country anyway that's run by a human camel toe.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
what LOL

if the stock market was a pie, the top 10% would have 90% of the pie.

leaving 90% of the population with 10% of the pie.

who cares about the stock market. its destroyed america. you rapidly deindustrialized and financialized to increase stock market values. and it will end very poorly in the future. it was a scam.

the economy is centrally planned on wall st, and theyre terrible central planners!
Wake up

rickyb

Your BS is annoying and inconsiderate texting is worse. Mind your own damn countries business. You have zero credibility posting about America just like I have the same posting about Cantnada. Cantnada is a dik country anyway that's run by a human camel toe.
Yea lets mind our own business by ending the 800 military bases usa has, and delete china, ukraine, russia, israel, venezuela threads

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Yea lets mind our own business by ending the 800 military bases usa has, and delete china, ukraine, russia, israel, venezuela threads
Glad to see that you are doing what I told you to do and using acceptable typing skills. +1 for you.
America is the world's keeper. I'm not for this but that's the reality and that's the reason we need bases all over the world..
Those other threads don't have a posterbater like you who's sole purpose is to crap on my country.

rickyb

Glad to see that you are doing what I told you to do and using acceptable typing skills. +1 for you.
America is the world's keeper. I'm not for this but that's the reality and that's the reason we need bases all over the world..
Those other threads don't have a posterbater like you who's sole purpose is to crap on my country.
bs alert!

U r a lawless empire.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Next time some mouth piece starts demanding reparations , kindly inform them that some people have already gotten more than their fair share.
  • A trio of thieves in San Francisco could be seen filling their bags before emptying the shelves at a Walgreens pharmacy taking whatever they wanted
  • Two women and a man stashed everything they could into their open bags
  • Pair of women even went behind the counter to steal nicotine patches
  • Trio's actions were all caught on cellphone camera as fellow shoppers looked on

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Homeless making demands for free accommodations!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Take a page from Japan and construct those really small apartments that are so popular.

Japanese real estate company Spilytus manages the Ququri line of apartments, and even in Japan, it’s hard to find a much cozier room than these. Like most apartments in Japan, Ququri’s units are measured in jo, a traditional Japanese unit of area that’s equal to the size of one tatami mat. Ququri’s apartments all offer just three jo of studio room floor space, which works out to 4.64 square meters (49.94 square feet).
Another advantage is the low cost. Depending on the exact location, Ququri rent can be as low as 50,000 yen (US$455) a month, and even in its pricier neighborhoods, it’s only around 80,000 yen or so. Then there’s the fact that Ququri doesn’t charge any key money or deposit, pre-move-in fees that can easily cost as much as four months’ rent at many apartments in Japan. There’s also no lease renewal fee (which in Japan is usually equal to a full month’s rent, paid once every two years). Oh, and Internet service is provided free of charge.

rickyb

Take a page from Japan and construct those really small apartments that are so popular.

Japanese real estate company Spilytus manages the Ququri line of apartments, and even in Japan, it’s hard to find a much cozier room than these. Like most apartments in Japan, Ququri’s units are measured in jo, a traditional Japanese unit of area that’s equal to the size of one tatami mat. Ququri’s apartments all offer just three jo of studio room floor space, which works out to 4.64 square meters (49.94 square feet).
Another advantage is the low cost. Depending on the exact location, Ququri rent can be as low as 50,000 yen (US$455) a month, and even in its pricier neighborhoods, it’s only around 80,000 yen or so. Then there’s the fact that Ququri doesn’t charge any key money or deposit, pre-move-in fees that can easily cost as much as four months’ rent at many apartments in Japan. There’s also no lease renewal fee (which in Japan is usually equal to a full month’s rent, paid once every two years). Oh, and Internet service is provided free of charge.
Debt write off. make the banks pay. watch the prices level