REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1703694831228.png

The War was totally about tariffs and the desire of certain Radical Republicans to create a “nation-state” and that is exactly what was created by this war, a centralized national government with the power to impose its national will over the State Republics which were Sovereign and too powerful in the eyes of certain people and special interests.

Box Ox

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One must remember that New York City at the start of the war was deciding to support the Southern States in their cause.
Because a majority of NYC's wealth was coming from southern states trades, not slavery.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
One must remember that New York City at the start of the war was deciding to support the Southern States in their cause.
Because a majority of NYC's wealth was coming from southern states trades, not slavery.
The Southern states alone were the third largest economy in the world.

Over70irregs

Who is guilty here? The country that originally bought the slaves.
The country that originally sold the slaves.
Portugal? I believe America took advantage of a situation that was presented to them, and they maximized it To the captured parties, generational demise. Taking care of that business is the only thing that is stopping us from actually becoming great absent of blood on our hands.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Legislators in California have introduced a first-in-the-nation package of reparations bills that aims to redress the legacy of racism in America.
There is only one small catch: the reparations being offered do not include any actual cash payments.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Legislators in California have introduced a first-in-the-nation package of reparations bills that aims to redress the legacy of racism in America.
There is only one small catch: the reparations being offered do not include any actual cash payments.
Fried chicken?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
No reparations the illegal aliens need housing,healthcare, and jobs .
Kathy Hochul has approved a proposal to reform New York's workforce, including allowing asylum seekers to get temporary jobs in state government.