REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
13th amendment sir. That spirit of slavery has to be fed in this society because its blood is in our soil that’s why it never goes away. In order to maintain control you have to cull MEN. After culling men you then have to generationally control minds. Next is making sure money is debasing to keep people chasing. (Right in plain sight but overlooked. Crazy huh)
Bull.

Over70irregs

Most “advanced” democracy in the world has the most inmates. You know it’s truth. I or you cannot make that up. That reality reminds us that evil exists in many forms. Even if in plain sight. State sanctioned labor…

Receipt 🧾
1719860292877.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Most “advanced” democracy in the world has the most inmates. You know it’s truth. I or you cannot make that up. That reality reminds us that evil exists in many forms. Even if in plain sight. State sanctioned labor…

Receipt 🧾
View attachment 490403
"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Over70irregs

Nothing to do with slavery.

You changed the subject when your claim of original slavery got called out.
No call out. Just an observation of modern slavery today that is being denied. You say “bull” you got evidence to contrary. True reparations would entail decreasing and reforming our high male prison incarceration so US families can be stabilized. But…But doing that would initiate a stable field that would decrease front runner advantage. (Apple watch dictation is hard)

newfie

No call out. Just an observation of modern slavery today that is being denied. You say “bull” you got evidence to contrary. True reparations would entail decreasing and reforming our high male prison incarceration so US families can be stabilized. But…But doing that would initiate a stable field that would decrease front runner advantage. (Apple watch dictation is hard)
i see and agree with the argument you're making when it comes to crimes like possession of pot.

but while you're arguing against incarceration many of our cities are suffering from high rates of theft and physical violence because prosecuters no longer prosecute.

without accountability what is the solution to stop these criminals?

the truth of the mater is there are many in todays world that are not locked up that should be.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Wow.

This mindset of victimhood and finger pointing is so foreign to me.

And I am very thankful to my parents that it is so.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i see and agree with the argument you're making when it comes to crimes like possession of pot.

but while you're arguing against incarceration many of our cities are suffering from high rates of theft and physical violence because prosecuters no longer prosecute.

without accountability what is the solution to stop these criminals?

the truth of the mater is there are many in todays world that are not locked up that should be.
WTF? You just get out of the joint? Lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Maybe they should stop looting, shooting and slinging. Just saying.