Republicans & Democrats

rickyb

For a People’s Party‏ @4aPeoplesParty 23h23 hours ago

Your thoughts?
1f449.png
http://www.ForAPeoplesParty.org/Volunteer

Ds9HDqEX4AAn8sL.jpg

bacha29

Convention of States 2021 Terms Limits for all and the end of the bull:censored2: Goodbye Chuck, Nancy, Mitch, go and work for a living !!!
Ok. They'll go but they'll take along with them Social Security Medicare, Medicaid when you're in a nursing home and your money's gone, unemployment compensation when you lose your job through no fault of your own , workman's compensation when you're hurt on the job as well as all other Democrat sponsored social programs the Dems got passed into law that pseudo conservatives never hesitate to apply for benefits from including Taft Hartley which by means of it's collective bargaining provision created for UPS employees a protected labor market shielded from outside labor pressures.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Ok. They'll go but they'll take along with them Social Security Medicare, Medicaid when you're in a nursing home and your money's gone, unemployment compensation when you lose your job through no fault of your own , workman's compensation when you're hurt on the job as well as all other Democrat sponsored social programs the Dems got passed into law that pseudo conservatives never hesitate to apply for benefits from including Taft Hartley which by means of it's collective bargaining provision created for UPS employees a protected labor market shielded from outside labor pressures.
Please notice I intended all even mentioned Mitch McConnell by name. Our founding fathers did not wish for our reps to have life long jobs And who is to say that the incoming members don't keep the good programs.

vantexan

No, they won't.

BrownArmy

That's really weird man, you need to get off Barack's *.

You're always telling people that Trump is 'owning their mind' and that they're giving him free 'real estate' in their heads...

Son, you've been pwned by Barack Hussein Obama and Hilary whatever Clinton...

Take your own advice, get the demons out of your head.

Sally.

Last edited by a moderator:

floridays

That's really weird man, you need to get off Barack's dk.

You're always telling people that Trump is 'owning their mind' and that they're giving him free 'real estate' in their heads...

Son, you've been pwned by Barack Hussein Obama and Hilary whatever Clinton...

Take your own advice, get the demons out of your head.

Sally.
That was humor, the element of truth is definitely there. Obama takes credit for good things he isn't responsible for.
The only problem with newfie's post is God parted the Red Sea, not Moses. That fact in itself irritates you more.
brownsoldier.

Mods, as you read my post be aware, Brownarmy had a TOS violation, using dk instead of dick. (Trying to get around censors.)
I know :censored2: is not allowed because it was censored when I referred to myself as one. He obviously tried to get around the censors.