RIP Driver. Only 23 years old

M

MenInBrown

A whole, here if you bring a gun ANYWHERE and it's posted that(property owner) they don't want you to....it is a crime.....misdemeanor. Go to jail, lose your gun permit and lose your job....yeah that's a big deal.. Idiot. You can't have a gun at work at UPS. Another obtuse idiot.
You can’t be arrested for trespassing from your employer unless you have been fired. You can’t ever be charged with trespassing unless you refused to leave or ignored a no trespassing sign but good try.

quad decade guy

You can’t be arrested for trespassing from your employer unless you have been fired. You can’t ever be charged with trespassing unless you refused to leave or ignored a no trespassing sign but good try.
K. You a lawyer?

Exactly now.......you said ever.......please back up your declarative statement.

So, if I go through the scanner at work in/or out and get caught with a gun.....yes, either which way.....I couldn't be charged or fired then charged?

Exactly now....you said ever.....counselor....

Around here.....those posted signs are all over the place....at every UPS facility......they are a bluff?.....that was passed and signed into law?

Btw, what about civilians? Customers? Sign says "this property".

Exactly now.

M

MenInBrown

K. You a lawyer?

Exactly now.......you said ever.......please back up your declarative statement.

So, if I go through the scanner at work in/or out and get caught with a gun.....yes, either which way.....I couldn't be charged or fired then charged?

Exactly now....you said ever.....counselor....

Around here.....those posted signs are all over the place....at every UPS facility......they are a bluff?.....that was passed and signed into law?

Btw, what about civilians? Customers? Sign says "this property".

Exactly now.
Did you stop reading before my last sentence. I explained how “trespassing” works in the court of law. Attorney? No, but first hand case of trespassing thrown out bc I KNOW the law in regards to trespassing. There, maybe that will help you.

Texas has a similar law. Senate bill 321, signed by governor Rick Perry on June 17, 2011, allows the storage of firearms and ammunition in an employees vehicle on company parking lots.

A lot of them are passed based on the premise of being able to protect yourself how you see fit on your personal time. By allowing employers to ban firearms in the parking lot, they are essentially disarming you on your trip to and from work, violating your rights.