Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That has been exposed as a HOAX

So is FOXED SPEWS the liar then?

Carl Camerons inside reporting comes directly from his WIFE who works as a right wing operative in many front runner campaigns. He travels with her once the field whittles down and she makes it to the final campaign.

She has been in right wing politics for years. If she says its true, then its true.

She's in the trenches. Shes the one who blew the lid off the shopping trips and the infighting in the McCain camp.

So which is it TRIP, is FOXED SPEWS the liar?

Peace.

wkmac

The key question IMO in that video was asked at the 1:30 mark and this all bores down into the core of the entire problem with American politics. And yes, I believe the same problem exists on the other side (no pun) with the other party too but that no whistle blower has emerged to expose it all is all that's lacking. Palin's Africa, or Obama's 57 States is not an anomaly but is the norm. Even Bush was known to trip over himself when he went off script and Jay Leno jacked up his ratings thanks to it.

It's for this reason these elected sock puppets have so many handlers around, all speeches are vetted and prepped and all audiences are washed to make sure that we don't see the truth. You never see a MSM person go for the throat on these elected clowns because they know their career as it is will be over. And if someone from the alternative media gains access, it was purely a mistake or we learn the operative jacked the system in order to get in.

These people are sock puppets as that truly is the extent of their mental capacity and it's time America sees and admits this truth to itself!

So is FOXED SPEWS the liar then?

Carl Camerons inside reporting comes directly from his WIFE who works as a right wing operative in many front runner campaigns. He travels with her once the field whittles down and she makes it to the final campaign.

She has been in right wing politics for years. If she says its true, then its true.

She's in the trenches. Shes the one who blew the lid off the shopping trips and the infighting in the McCain camp.

So which is it TRIP, is FOXED SPEWS the liar?

Peace.[/QUOTE]
Didn't read the link did ya??? figures.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As in stupid Sarah Palin fashion, her infamous bus tour has been cut short. Now depending if you believe she has any credibility left, she's claiming she has to answer a jury duty summons, (as if a former governor would EVER be allowed to sit on a jury panel) and the tour is being "Delayed".

Depsite shrinking crowds, booos and changes to her itinerary where stops were removed, she insists that the lack of enthusiasm for her on the road is not the reason the tour is being delayed.

Yeah right. Jury duty. As if she is going to show up, fill out the forms, sit in the waiting area, be called, sit on a panel, get questioned, then released.

Whatever Sarah, face it, your bus tour was a BUST.
palindrome-forward-backward.jpg

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She may not be picked for jury duty, but she MUST respond or face arrest. Have you never read a jury summons??? You better respond or else!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
She may not be picked for jury duty, but she MUST respond or face arrest. Have you never read a jury summons??? You better respond or else!!!

Madam, madam, madam, the whole jury duty summons thing is a joke. Look at some facts. ( i know it will be hard, but hang in there with me.)

She is presumably on a vacation / non-campaign campaign tour across the east coast visiting historics events while explaining them to americans. (as if we all dont have google) Along the way, she goofs on history, gets booed at a hockey game, sees dwindling crowds at campaign/tour stops, foresees "set up" protests at other sites that she is planning on visiting and then all of a sudden, BOOM, a jury summons.

Now, to a person who is likely to believe everything they hear on FOXED SPEWS, this may sound legitimate, and to this personality type, all the other stuff is just coincedence.

Unfortunately, reality has to sink in.

Anybody knows, that a jury summons is sent almost 2 months ahead of time, and there is NEVER a time where a summons is sent requesting a person to appear the next week. This is ridiculous.

Even if she recieved it yesterday, she would have 2 months before she would have to appear. If she has to appear next week, then she would have had to recieved the summons two months ago and knew this before she started her trip without taking care of it.

Now, anyone should know that a sitting politician cannot serve on jury duty and they would be excused either in person, by mail or by the former governors handlers notifying the courts that PALIN was summoned.

Either way, she is a liar. IF she was too stupid to handle the summons before she left, how is she qualified to be president and appointing a supreme court justice?

If she recieved it yesterday, then she would have 2 months from now to take care of it and there would be no reason to cancel her Stupydoo Mystery Machine Bus tour.

Palins handlers just dont like the reception she is receiving on the road, and before she completely implodes, they have to place her out of the limelight once again to try and resurrect her career.

PAX.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She may have rec'd it a while back......do you check her mail. Maybe it took awhile for her mail to catch up with her travelling. Maybe she got it just now, but actually was rec'd in Wasilla a few weeks ago.

Here, you'd still have to show up.......only excuses allowed on the return card is like breastfeeding, incarceration.....and a bunch of other serious stuff. Sure she probably won't get picked, but she's got to show up like every other private citizen.

She couldn't handle anything before she left because it wasn't mailed to her Wasilla address til after she left.....and took time to get to her.

My mail waits for my return when I'm on vacation. Maybe she was having Todd handle the mail and he screwed up.

You don't know and you're not the final word on jury duty in this country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
To Miss know it all.......In Salmon Idaho, they find out the night before by phone that they are requested to be at jury duty the next morning. So not everywhere has a huge notice. .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

To Miss know it all.......In Salmon Idaho, they find out the night before by phone that they are requested to be at jury duty the next morning. So not everywhere has a huge notice. .

This is the way jury duty works here. We receive the notice at least a month in advance with a juror number and are told to call the night before to see if we have to show up or not. Grand jury duty is even better--if selected you must be available for at least a week within a 3 month period.

UPS hates jury duty.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(CBN) — During his remarks to troops at Fort Drum today, the President was reminiscing about the times he has spent with the US Army’s 10th Mountain Division, when he got something wrong.
“Throughout my service, first as a senator and then as a presidential candidate and then as a President, I’ve always run into you guys. And for some reason it’s always in some rough spots.
First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”
The problem is, Jared Monti was killed in action in Afghanistan, on June 21, 2006. He was awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously, September 17, 2009. President Obama handed the framed medal to his parents, Paul and Janet Monti. He and the First Lady comforted them in the Oval Office following the ceremony.

September 17, 2009 — President Hussein hands the Medal of Honor to Paul and Janet Monti, on behalf of their son Jared Monti, who received it posthumously after being killed in action in Afghanistan, on June 21, 2006.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard that part of that speech and thought that his handlers probably feed him all that pertinent info right before hand..........oops, time to get new people !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to the FLOTUS , the POTUS is always the smartest person in the room, ya right.
That kind of error never sets well with the military .
All cadets are required to be able to repeat all military folklore and history when ever asked, to have a CIC who acts stupidly like this one is a MAJOR insult to them all.

(CBN) — During his remarks to troops at Fort Drum today, the President was reminiscing about the times he has spent with the US Army’s 10th Mountain Division, when he got something wrong.
“Throughout my service, first as a senator and then as a presidential candidate and then as a President, I’ve always run into you guys. And for some reason it’s always in some rough spots.
First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”
The problem is, Jared Monti was killed in action in Afghanistan, on June 21, 2006. He was awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously, September 17, 2009. President Obama handed the framed medal to his parents, Paul and Janet Monti. He and the First Lady comforted them in the Oval Office following the ceremony.

September 17, 2009 — President Hussein hands the Medal of Honor to Paul and Janet Monti, on behalf of their son Jared Monti, who received it posthumously after being killed in action in Afghanistan, on June 21, 2006.
So was this 0's first turn at "The Stupid Wheel"?
This isn't 200+ year old history, this current history that he was involved with. I guess anyone can get pertinent facts wrong from time to time. I know that the president is involved in many things and it may be hard to remember all the facts, but forgetting the name of the living Medal of Honor recipient they he pinned on the living person would be hard to forget.

Buddybrown

TOS you must be proud in how your president takes stupid and arrogance to a whole new level! This trumps anything Palin has done and she's not even president....yet. What if Palin did this, it would be on the front page of every paper, the internet would crash and the goons at MSNBC, ABC, NBC and all the other left wing idiot places you get your misinformation would be having a field day. But because it's Obama it a ok.. Where's the drum roll now?

av8torntn

This doesnt make sarah palin any less stupid. Thats what this thread is all about. In the meantime, enjoy the RE-ELECTION!

Peace.

I'm guessing the only thing you guys on the left have is to try and deflect how stupid the president is by pointing out the flaws in others?

You guys on the left are always so negative. You should try to be more positive and say something like look we have an idiot as president and even he hasn't been able to completly destroy this country.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like I said before AV8, Your hero George W, Bush had 8 years to try and ruin this country, he almost did, america agreed. Now, if he couldnt do it in 8 years, and Obama has only been in office for 2 years, then this presidents record must seem like a picnic.

Look, you dont like obama for one reason only, he's a democrat.

No matter what he does, you will always complain. Obama could get unemployment down to 5% and you would say its not enough, he could balance the budget and you would say he didnt cut enough, he could end all wars and you would say he is weak on terror.

Its no surpise why you think this way. Its what you have been brainwashed to believe.

Peace.