Scary bugs on route

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Spotted Orb Weaver

Those are the spiders that leave their damn web up that we walk through here. I hate walking through spider webs. You don't usually see them till they get right in your face. Luckily during the day they are snuggled up in some hiding spot. Not on their web.
Allegheny forest

35years

Gravy route
Last week I reached for my fast food coke (with cover and straw) when in the truck.

On my way to my mouth I noticed a single spider thread on my cup.

No big deal, I walk through them all the time.

I stop just before I am about to suck in a mouth full of coke and look inside the straw...

Yep, there is the spider hiding inside my straw!

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Unloading the trailer of crickets was one of the most uncomfortable moments of my life air conditioned in the summer but heated in the winter, smelled awful. Boxes were always busted open. There’d be crickets all over you and the building. I picked up a cockroach delivering in a project, crawled up my leg. Jumped out of my seat with the car still in drive and almost hit a parked car.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Last week I reached for my fast food coke (with cover and straw) when in the truck.

On my way to my mouth I noticed a single spider thread on my cup.

No big deal, I walk through them all the time.

I stop just before I am about to suck in a mouth full of coke and look inside the straw...

Yep, there is the spider hiding inside my straw!

A little protein with your Coke, no big deal.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Looks like a black racer snake.
View attachment 257666
I’ll see your black snake and raise you a copperhead I found today.
CEE34B2C-DE68-4996-A701-BDA07AB1B169.jpeg

Then I’ll add this thing, think it’s a muskrat. I see them in culvert pipe under driveways all the time. About the size of a small beaver, minus the tail. Chased this one back to it’s hole where I think it was mounting a counter attack.

2C38F7E4-FDCC-4434-B94A-E34316E95529.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
One of my windows has a big ass spiderweb spanning pretty much the entire lower portion outside of the screen. I've been letting him live there probably a few weeks now because I can open the window and he catches all the mosquitoes and gnats and other little annoying bull:censored2: trying to come in.

542thruNthru

One of my windows has a big ass spiderweb spanning pretty much the entire lower portion outside of the screen. I've been letting him live there probably a few weeks now because I can open the window and he catches all the mosquitoes and gnats and other little annoying bull:censored2: trying to come in.

Pics or it never happen.