Shooting in Phoenix

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Not much information in the article, judging by the crime scene tape in the photo it looks like it took place outside of the building.

rod

Retired 23 years
19 prior arrests and now charged with 4 more felonies. They should have blasted his ass out of this world when they caught him.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
19 prior arrests and now charged with 4 more felonies. They should have blasted his ass out of this world when they caught him.
That’s amazing. 19 arrests in just 4 years! I’ve never been arrested for anything and he’s already been arrested 19 times and only 19 years old.

I love Oregon. We are free to use our firearms to protect life and property. Super looking forward to situations like this. Golden opportunities like the one in the OP don't come across every day. Like why can't I get the sweet legal kill? I'd love for some idiot to brandish and I could just erase him and, not only get away with it, but be championed as a hero.

I'm not sure where all these people come from thinking this world doesn't have consequences. But, I'd be honored to take out an active shooter if it meant protecting a UPSer.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I love Oregon. We are free to use our firearms to protect life and property. Super looking forward to situations like this. Golden opportunities like the one in the OP don't come across every day. Like why can't I get the sweet legal kill? I'd love for some idiot to brandish and I could just erase him and, not only get away with it, but be championed as a hero.

I'm not sure where all these people come from thinking this world doesn't have consequences. But, I'd be honored to take out an active shooter if it meant protecting a UPSer.
Sounds like you’re more interested in finding somebody to shoot than defending yourself.

PPH_over_9000

Lol...what would you expect the company to say?

"Safety tip for the day: don't get shot in the parking lot, guys, it's not worth it. The most important stop of your day is when you get home to your family safely, can't do that if you're bleeding out in the parking lot."

rod

Retired 23 years

Why haven't you been practicing on some of those low life looters and rioters?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Both were new PT hires under 70 days, shooting happened inside a car in the Employee parking lot maybe 150ft from the guard shack and guards did not hear the shot. The 17 yr old, assumedly, was handling/messing with the gun which may have belonged to the 21 yr old and didn't know it was loaded. Still nothing from the Company and no follow up in the news.

Anyone who actively and publicly expresses the desire to shoot and kill someone, justifiably or not, is exactly the kind of person mentally unfit to possess firearms. Any sane, mentally healthy person would not want that weight on their shoulders as "you take away all a Man has and all he's ever going to have".