Stable Genius

rickyb

Banned
@BadIdeaGuy

Can you merge this with all the other "stable genius" threads he's started?

He is either trolling or suffering from Biden level dementia.

wally is always starting new threads i dont see you complaining.

fishtm2001

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.

And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Commercial Inside Release

One main reason for your skin is protection from UV radiation. It's ability to produce melanin, even makes the UV blockage adjustable.

In other words, don't stick a UV light up your bum. Your internals are skinless, and can't produce melanin.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.

And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
20220910_143945.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

1715474783639.png

Gotta Go

Speaking of genius...
Daughter and "her wife"
Grill is old. It has grease over the back.
Grill is not lit. All knobs are in off position.
Hamburgers are raw
Food contamination from spatula being under a raw burger that he is flipping.
Cheese on raw burger.
Deleted post after being called out on it.
1718631716267.jpeg

1718631731499.jpeg

1718632681562.jpeg

Last edited: