State of Emergency in Virginia

refineryworker05

not exactly, the stand down order was to cause chaos. In a way standing down enabled the counter protestors to take the rights away of the others. Liberal mayors and governors like to do this for whatever reason

So it was a grand conspiracy to give them the permit and then to let violence erupt by liberal mayors(I didn't know that there was more than one mayor of this town) and governors( I didn't know there was more than one governor for the state).

The lengths and the weird rationalizations. Ok carry on. Counter protesting white supremacists is taking away the rights of white supremacists and the Police get stand down orders to allow law breaking from liberal mayors and governors. Smh.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
does anyone lose anything letting 100 idiots protest amongst themselves, instead we get a whole weekend of this junk, of each side pushing an agenda, beating each other up

Jkloc420

So it was a grand conspiracy to give them the permit and then to let violence erupt by liberal mayors(I didn't know that there was more than one mayor of this town) and governors( I didn't know there was more than one governor for the state).

The lengths and the weird rationalizations. Ok carry on. Counter protesting white supremacists is taking away the rights of white supremacists and the Police get stand down orders to allow law breaking from liberal mayors and governors. Smh.
actually yes

refineryworker05

The founder of Daily Stormer, an American neo-Nazi and white supremacist site which considers itself to be part of the alt-right movement, hailed the fact President Trump “outright refused to disavow” the gathering of white supremacists.
“People saying he cucked are shills and kikes,” said its editor Andrew Anglin. “He did the opposite of :censored2:. He refused to even mention anything to do with us. When reporters were screaming at him about White Nationalism he just walked out of the room.”
Another Daily Stormer commenter said: ”Trump comments were good. He didn't attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us. He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate... on both sides! So he implied the Antifa are haters.”
Antifa, shorthand for antifascist organisations, refers to a loose coalition of decentralised, grassroots groups opposed to the many guises of fascism which began in Europe in the 1920s.
“There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all,” the Trump supporter continued. “He said he loves us all. Also refused to answer a question about white nationalists supporting him. No condemnation at all. When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”

Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists applaud Donald Trump's response to deadly violence in Virginia

Exactly the point I have been making. White supremacists love the it was all radicals and a big mess and violence from all sides response that so many on this message board are repeating.

Jkloc420

you cant have a police department protecting those rights because it reflects bad, so they are told to stand down. If your liberal and allow it your seen has being part of it

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
you cant have a police department protecting those rights because it reflects bad, so they are told to stand down. If your liberal and allow it your seen has being part of it
What other terrible things are happening in your imagination?