TDU

anHOURover

Is it just me or did the pictures on Social Media from the TDU convention look like a Walmart shopper reunion?
Even with all the b.s. coming out of the IBT lately. The TDU still can't get it together!
They are depending on a young, inexperienced, weight lifting, you tube video guru and a Woman who tries to be louder and more obnoxious than the next guy or girl. Reminds me of one of the fun girls from the Andy Griffith show. "Hey..Doll"...lol.!,
Hey TDU, get your crap together, get rid of the losers and start a new, and maybe just maybe you will become relevant someday!
Geez.....

Tdu will take anyone except for bro joe in Chicago aka John brown.
Look they let bubble come and set up shop. Irishman they will even let you in. @Wideload just took a cruise with the loud tdu wicked witch of the east from my local. It’s a fact.
ASK HIM (I have pictures to prove it)
Wideload is a now of fanboy of tdu
FACT

futile process

The TDU is an ultra left wing organization, that uses the corruption of the IBT, to further its far left wing agenda. There are barely 800 members in the TDU.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
TB’s interest in keeping the Union strong for decades to come is also an interest of mine. So yeah, I’ll throw in my chips with the younger folks, even if they are exactly as you’ve described.

Yeah....

He looks real interested in keeping the Union strong.

45441984_2087572054639519_3264836896341098496_n.jpg

45359124_2087572747972783_8805580304317153280_n.jpg

What's real funny, is him asking for donations via PayPal for making videos.

Box Ox

Yeah....

He looks real interested in keeping the Union strong.

45441984_2087572054639519_3264836896341098496_n.jpg

45359124_2087572747972783_8805580304317153280_n.jpg

What's real funny, is him asking for donations via PayPal for making videos.

Holy crap! Beer-drinking blue collar union worker confirmed! Why isn’t that dude drinking 30 year old wine and eating caviar like the guys who are in tight with the Company and would do anything to stay in their gravy train good graces?!

And what Tyler is doing isn’t free for him. I hardly doubt he’s making much profit via PayPal if he’s buying Busch beer. Good job pointing that out.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you think a satirical (Calvin and Hobbes) window sticker is bad, you should see the 2018 Contract!

How is that a Calvin and Hobbes parody.... there's no tiger.

What do you think those guys were doing and talking about under the table? Dirty!

More "vote no" internet conspiracy nonsense.

At least we have visual confirmation, of what goes on at a TDU "convention".

50-60 disgruntled members getting drunk.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

bowhnterdon

When one didn’t just drop his trousers and say “this isn’t the 50s anymore, the Union is weak, take me daddy.” ?

Parody is by definition an imitation of style, and not necessarily of specific characters.
He was on Facebook talking about a Wildcat. That is straight out the 50’s and doesn’t work anymore...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I have to agree. I corrected him on Facebook, spreading false information. He blocked me.. class act

I've been blocked on so many FaceBook pages, for doing the same thing.

The biggest ones were run by Mark T (retired) and Rob A (fired from UPS).

They can sure "wield that sword" of admin responsibility.

More like.... nothing better to do.

Or, the ability to intelligently debate an issue.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I've been blocked on so many FaceBook pages, for doing the same thing.

The biggest ones were run by Mark T (retired) and Rob A (fired from UPS).

They can sure "wield that sword" of admin responsibility.

More like.... nothing better to do.

Or, the ability to intelligently debate an issue.
Are you Law Paul on Facebook?