Thanks for the memory

floridays

I'm a Packer fan, but that was heartbreaking, my brother has always been a Brown fan, and the Pack was in the middle of some lean years, we were watching the game together at a bar, heartbreaking. The former 44 for the Browns was Leroy Kelly amazing halfback.

floridays

No ,, my dad grew up in Buffalo
Was a browns fan , no Bills when he was a kid , he moved to Boston in 1960 , he died a Browns fan , considered the Pats and AFL a joke
He was Paul Brown and Otto Graham days. Not to mention Jim Brown later. It was good stuff. I've sat in Municipal Stadium many times and froze my rear end off. Great days, they're gone now. I agree with your Dad Cove. Acme Packing Company was the Green Bay Packers.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We did manage to get the old man to like the Red Sox , I took him to his first ever mlb game , Sox - Indians , liked the tribe , but loved his Sox , he never lived to the 04 series ,

floridays

We did manage to get the old man to like the Red Sox , I took him to his first ever mlb game , Sox - Indians , liked the tribe , but loved his Sox , he never lived to the 04 series ,
Sorry for that, would have been a great time for you guys. The tribe had a few players when he followed them. Good franchise, Colavito, Leon (Daddy Wags) Wagner, Tito Francona, they had a few players. When you took your dad to a game you could actually smoke a cigar in the stands. Good days, they're gone.