Thanks for the memory

floridays

Meh ,,, I liked him till 87 , then he held out for more money and became a moody at best .500 pitcher here who despised upper mngmnt, never one the big game in the playoffs and knew Dave Stewart owns his arse ,, yes he had a God given talent , career could of ended with arm troubles in 84/85 , Sox eased him back. Then he stabs them ,,, juiced ,,,I would take Pedro or Tiant over him any day in a desperate win !!
And as a Yankee fan, I'd take this guy over Clemens in a big game.
amd-wells-reacts-jpg.jpg

floridays

Never really listened. Had trouble getting that station. Grew up about 60 miles east of Cleveland. But I do know Mr. Know it All has his own show now on 1100 WTAM.
Cleveland is a great place, gotta agree with you on that. I was southwest suburb, Berea, long ago, home of Lou "The Toe" Groza. And Graig Nettles when he played for the Tribe.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Cleveland is a great place, gotta agree with you on that. I was southwest suburb, Berea, long ago, home of Lou "The Toe" Groza. And Graig Nettles when he played for the Tribe.
Bill Lee ,,, once said that he always carries a picture in his wallet of
Craig Nettles ,, That way I’m always sitting on the bastards face !
Lol

Covemastah

Funny character, baseball and the old players were great, maybe I' just gettin old, it's just not the same. I was blessed to grow up at a good time, my boyhood idol is my avatar, warts and all.
Yes , nothing like the guys you idolized as a kid , Yaz , Bird. Those memories last forever , the Mick was awesome , I was very little when he retired, but know the legend

floridays

Bill Lee ,,, once said that he always carries a picture in his wallet of
Craig Nettles ,, That way I’m always sitting on the bastards face !
Lol
I'm gonna have to look for some of Nettles magical glove work. He's a Yankee, if you understand what I mean.

What's the French Licker doing thse days?

Covemastah

After celts won a title , Russell interviews Bird And Red , Red says I never scored a point , I just put teams together,, Bird looks at Red and says your over paid ,,, lol Russel almost had a stroke