The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

HarryWarden

But taken in context Trump was taking a shot at McCain. But when you look at Trump's actions he may have been the most supportive president of the military ever. Trump does have a problem shooting his mouth off and that opens him up to people taking something and blowing it up like the recent bloodbath remark.
“I like soldiers who don’t get captured”

It’s pretty blatantly disrespecting all prisoners of war. Come on man.

And even so, it’s like If you’re fighting with a black guy and call him the N word, still doesn’t make it right

vantexan

“I like soldiers who don’t get captured”

It’s pretty blatantly disrespecting all prisoners of war. Come on man.

And even so, it’s like If you’re fighting with a black guy and call him the N word, still doesn’t make it right
"I like people who weren't captured" is the quote. Ask servicemen, veterans, POW's who they prefer in November. That's what matters.

HarryWarden

"I like people who weren't captured" is the quote. Ask servicemen, veterans, POW's who they prefer in November. That's what matters.
K whatever man. Again too much stupid discussion defending that line, I’m done

Trump supporters are so weird where you can’t criticize anything about him, it’s getting to kim jong un level

vantexan

K whatever man. Again too much stupid discussion defending that line, I’m done

Trump supporters are so weird where you can’t criticize anything about him, it’s getting to kim jong un level
It's just there have been constant attempts to get him removed from office, constant smears. Right now liberal talking heads on tv are saying if he's elected it'll be the end of democracy, the end of the country, etc. Gets old.

HarryWarden

It's just there have been constant attempts to get him removed from office, constant smears. Right now liberal talking heads on tv are saying if he's elected it'll be the end of democracy, the end of the country, etc. Gets old.
You could say the same about Biden. Trump is literally saying if Biden is elected it will be the end of our country. Each side is saying it about the other side and each side agrees with it. You should still be able to criticize the politcian from your own party though. It’s just weird

“He’s a war hero because he was captured. He’s not a hero. I like people who don’t get captured” I mean come on man, you just gotta be honest with yourself and know if Biden said that you would say it’s a stupid and messed up thing to say, at the minimum

vantexan

You could say the same about Biden. Trump is literally saying if Biden is elected it will be the end of our country. Each side is saying it about the other side and each side agrees with it. You should still be able to criticize the politcian from your own party though. It’s just weird

“He’s a war hero because he was captured. He’s not a hero. I like people who don’t get captured” I mean come on man, you just gotta be honest with yourself and know if Biden said that you would say it’s a stupid and messed up thing to say, at the minimum
I didn't care for him saying that and as I've already said Trump shoots off at the mouth before thinking a lot of times. But I also know that Biden, or more accurately the people behind Biden, have let in close to 10 million people unvetted. No telling how many criminals came in and some of our citizens have paid a terrible price because of it. No telling who else came in. No matter how you look at it no president has ever done this. Plenty of other things to point out too but if Biden is reelected we're likely to have 15-20 million come in unchecked in his 8 years. If you're onboard for that then I don't want to hear Trump said this or that.