The anti-woke movement

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1705024681698.png

Thebrownblob

Nearly 2/3 of NFL players are black. Hopefully Coach Mayo will be able to fix whatever racial problem he was talking about during his first press conference on the job.
While, he was talking I closed my eyes and pretended he might be a white coach…. And imagine this fire storm that would’ve happened if a white coach would’ve said he sees color.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Alvin Bragg has stood by his decision to release migrants who allegedly launched a vicious attack on police officers in Times Square last weekend.
It comes after state Supreme Court Justice Brendan Lantry dismissed felony charges against two people, branding the case brought by Bragg as overkill.
State Supreme Court Judge Brendan T. Lantry slammed Bragg and dismissed felony charges brought by his office against two New Yorkers who bought fake COVID vaccine cards.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Massachusetts will no longer require a college degree for state jobs except for “when absolutely necessary” due to a new state executive order intended to make the commonwealth more “inclusive.”
Governor Maura Healey signed the order, titled “Instituting Skill-Based Hiring Practices,” on Jan 25. The document asserts that “skills-based hiring practices will strengthen the Commonwealth’s workforce, increase access to quality jobs for nontraditional candidates with varied backgrounds and work experiences, and reduce structural barriers that result in inequities in pay and access to employment.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Massachusetts will no longer require a college degree for state jobs except for “when absolutely necessary” due to a new state executive order intended to make the commonwealth more “inclusive.”
Governor Maura Healey signed the order, titled “Instituting Skill-Based Hiring Practices,” on Jan 25. The document asserts that “skills-based hiring practices will strengthen the Commonwealth’s workforce, increase access to quality jobs for nontraditional candidates with varied backgrounds and work experiences, and reduce structural barriers that result in inequities in pay and access to employment.”
Wicked Smaht