67360.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
During the appeal process a change of venue could be asked for, especially if the riots continue.
There was no possibility of a fair trial without it being moved the first time. Plus the jury should have been sequestered. On top of that the comments by politicians alone should be grounds for a mistrial.

over9five

Staff member
Wow, those speeches from Harris and Biden...
This guy was a criminal who held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while he robbed her house.. He'd be alive now if he hadn't have been trying to pass phony money..
Yeah, I'm glad Chauvin was found guilty too, but they're playing it like Floyd was some kind of angel from heaven.
Named a bill after this loser? WTH...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you base predictions on info. ur info was bad.

Like I said, you aren't able to understand simple concepts. My prediction was based on the undue optimism I had that there would be a hung jury, which seemed the most likely outcome based on the likelihood that half the jury had made up its mind beforehand, and at least a few jurors would hold out when presented with the actual evidence. I know these simple things are too complicated to understand, but basically the jury didn't hand down a verdict on Chauvin, the handed down an indictment of the injustice system.

SLW

There was no possibility of a fair trial without it being moved the first time. Plus the jury should have been sequestered. On top of that the comments by politicians alone should be grounds for a mistrial.
It was as fair a trial as anyone gets. Take that however you like.

rickyb

Like I said, you aren't able to understand simple concepts. My prediction was based on the undue optimism I had that there would be a hung jury, which seemed the most likely outcome based on the likelihood that half the jury had made up its mind beforehand, and at least a few jurors would hold out when presented with the actual evidence. I know these simple things are too complicated to understand, but basically the jury didn't hand down a verdict on Chauvin, the handed down an indictment of the injustice system.
the verdict was guilty on all counts in case you missed it.

none of this would have happened if ppl didnt demand justice in the streets. the police system, the justice system is broken.

Wow, those speeches from Harris and Biden...
This guy was a criminal who held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while he robbed her house.. He'd be alive now if he hadn't have been trying to pass phony money..
Yeah, I'm glad Chauvin was found guilty too, but they're playing it like Floyd was some kind of angel from heaven.
Named a bill after this loser? WTH...
This makes me sick