Three words

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
They scream greatgrandmother.
My Nana ,,, 92 years old ,, walked 3 miles in a snowstorm with a bad heart to the craft store to make this for me , on the way home she stopped into church to light a candle and say a rosary for me ,, Then she fed the homeless & the orphans at the church !! She came home Christmas Eve and made the Kleenex box holder for me ,, that's love ,, my Nana ,, I will cherish that box for ever.

Not 3 words

Just ban me
Love my Nana !

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My Nana ,,, 92 years old ,, walked 3 miles in a snowstorm with a bad heart to the craft store to make this for me , on the way home she stopped into church to light a candle and say a rosary for me ,, Then she fed the homeless & the orphans at the church !! She came home Christmas Eve and made the Kleenex box holder for me ,, that's love ,, my Nana ,, I will cherish that box for ever.

Not 3 words

Just ban me
Love my Nana !
You go, Nana!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Not 3 words

Just ban me
Love my Nana !
Uphill, both ways?