Throwing Fedex equipment

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F8749DEF-F43E-4EE3-AD39-D6A4872CF545.jpeg

Here he comes

BootsOnTarmac

Wanton destruction of FedEx property. Termination.

Maybe you just dropped it hard while saving yourself from personal injury avoiding an unexpected workplace hazard?

Express Courier

lol at you throwing a printer.

I saw a guy take off one of those keyless wrist straps that starts the Isuzu's and throw it at the feet of a manager during the pm sort. He then cussed about something and walked out the side door. About 5 minutes later he changed his mind and was trying to get back in and the manager said NOPE BYE. lol

CJinx

Please don't throw equipment. It isn't cheap to fix or replace. Although if you hate your SM and want to jack up your station's budget, I suggest metal static rollers or running the equipment over with a vehicle as methods of accidental damage (or wanton destruction) instead of throwing. Scanners and printers are pretty rugged and tend to survive "falling" onto hard surfaces such as concrete floors or the foreheads of disliked coworkers/managers.

SmithBarney

Please don't throw equipment. It isn't cheap to fix or replace. Although if you hate your SM and want to jack up your station's budget, I suggest metal static rollers or running the equipment over with a vehicle as methods of accidental damage (or wanton destruction) instead of throwing. Scanners and printers are pretty rugged and tend to survive "falling" onto hard surfaces such as concrete floors or the foreheads of disliked coworkers/managers.

Yeah, the PPAD is rated at like 1600 falls from 3-4 feet. They are tough..