TOO GALS, ONE NAMED AALIYAH, GET INTO A FIGHT INSIDE JET BRIDGE!..VIDEO!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
bass for your face?

chuck d agrees with me on black on black violence.

US blacks having no wealthy is supported by statistics. probably because the racist banks wont give them a mortgage which ive also quoted here. thats where most whites have their wealth.

unemployment is typically higher for blacks. and without even looking at it, incomes are lower. :censored2: im good at this i can predict the stats without even looking at them.

its an amazing little racist system you have set up.
It’s amazing how almost all the Black people I know own houses. And I know plenty, from my personal life and from work.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
:censored2: what you know look up statistics. its amazing how you think your personal experience counts for reality. u are in a bubble.
My reality is of working Black people who work every day and don’t depend on Uncle Sam to provide them what they need. Hell, even some on welfare own their own homes. My reality is from what I see every day, not what some random website or random internet “economist” says.

El Correcto

god is dead
bass for your face?

US blacks having no wealthy is supported by statistics. probably because the racist banks wont give them a mortgage which ive also quoted here. thats where most whites have their wealth.

unemployment is typically higher for blacks. and without even looking at it, incomes are lower. :censored2: im good at this i can predict the stats without even looking at them.

The nicest neighborhoods on my route are predominately black. You have black families rolling around in Tesla SUVs, living better than most trailer park whites on my route.

You’re a silly person from my point of view.

rickyb

My reality is of working Black people who work every day and don’t depend on Uncle Sam to provide them what they need. Hell, even some on welfare own their own homes. My reality is from what I see every day, not what some random website or random internet “economist” says.
well thats a poor representation.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
bass for your face?

The ones who pull their pants up and speak without mumbling seem to not have any more of a problem with these things than white people.

rickyb

The nicest neighborhoods on my route are predominately black. You have black families rolling around in Tesla SUVs, living better than most trailer park whites on my route.

You’re a silly person from my point of view.
your neighbourhood doesnt match stats

rickyb

learn to gather information online from reputable sources. your bubble is not reflective of reality.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
post a link proving it.
I don't have a link. It's observable reality. I've known them. I've worked with them. More so than the type you describe actually. Probably because their decision to take more responsible paths in life makes it more likely for me and them to end up in the same boat. I have no reason to associate with or be around the ones who seem to try their best to live up the stereotypes like the ones you describe, so fortunately my only real experience with those is watching them ree about oppression and burn down buildings on the news.

rickyb

I don't have a link. It's observable reality. I've known them. I've worked with them. More so than the type you describe actually. Probably because their decision to take more responsible paths in life makes it more likely for me and them to end up in the same boat. I have no reason to associate with or be around the ones who seem to try their best to live up the stereotypes like the ones you describe, so fortunately my only real experience with those is watching them ree about oppression and burn down buildings on the news.
yea im friends with 2.5. they are all middle class, but only .5 owns property, and that just happened recently. but im not going to discount economic facts either.

rickyb

lets not discount all the ones who live in teh ghetto just because were not friends with them. 1 of my friends is from the ghetto.

rickyb

So you’re telling me reality doesn’t match the commies on twitter narrative.
google wealth by race in america. its not some buried stat LOL.

gotta love your excuses. "ITS NOT MY REALITY. ITS SOME OBSCURE ECONOMIC STAT BY COMMIES". lol just stop with the excuses and grow up

El Correcto

god is dead
google wealth by race in america. its not some buried stat LOL.

gotta love your excuses. "ITS NOT MY REALITY. ITS SOME OBSCURE ECONOMIC STAT BY COMMIES". lol just stop with the excuses and grow up
Blacks are richest in America than anywhere else in the world.