Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

LarryBird

Is there anyone who can truly say that W. or Trump are even in the same stratosphere when it comes to intelligence, communication ability, and diplomacy as Clinton or Obama?

I want smart, young, energetic, creative presidents. I don't want people who I myself, and many others on this board as well, make look like the class dunce, and that's who republicans have trotted out there as their last 2 presidents.

It's really sad for this country and especially your grand ol party.

LarryBird

This can't be serious...
What about that post registers as off to you?

2008 crisis wasn't the biggest economic meltdown, maybe ever, but at least since the great depression? The congress didn't hold Obama and his policy hostage, forcing him to work through using executive orders?

vantexan

I love how controlls just like to pretend that Obama didn't have to deal with the most catastrophic economic failure of the past 75 years, along with the most hostile congress in the history of this nation, and those don't seem to register as extraordinary circumstances...

And as we should all know, extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures. He did what he had to do to keep this :censored2:ing nation and economy afloat and he did an excellent job considering.

Imagine what a man of his intelligence, communication skills, diplomacy, and creativity could've done under even normal conditions.

Every American who's enjoying this economy should be thankful for him. It's his policy and decisions that are driving our current prosperity - we won't be feeling the effects of Trumps decisions and policy until the early 2020s, and most sane people understand this. (By the way on that note: Trump has some nuclear bombs that are gonna go off when we do start to feel the wrath of his current policies, metaphorically speaking, of course.)
Why is it then that Obama said those jobs aren't coming back and yet they have been coming back as soon as tax and regulatory burdens were lifted? Democrats want to put a stranglehold on business yet it clearly wasn't helping business thrive. That wasn't the recession's fault, which we were out of by Obama's second term.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Is there anyone who can truly say that W. or Trump are even in the same stratosphere when it comes to intelligence, communication ability, and diplomacy as Clinton or Obama?

I want smart, young, energetic, creative presidents. I don't want people who I myself, and many others on this board as well, make look like the class dunce, and that's who republicans have trotted out there as their last 2 presidents.

I guess if you like stuttering

LarryBird

Why is it then that Obama said those jobs aren't coming back and yet they have been coming back as soon as tax and regulatory burdens were lifted? Democrats want to put a stranglehold on business yet it clearly wasn't helping business thrive. That wasn't the recession's fault, which we were out of by Obama's second term.
Those jobs have not and are never coming back. Coal, steel, etc. There have been jobs created, but they aren't in those fields, and they aren't even particularly good jobs, if you're being honest with yourself.

Unemployment numbers are not the end all, be all when it comes to measuring a president's economic success. They're not even at the top of the list.

vantexan

Those jobs have not and are never coming back. Coal, steel, etc. There have been jobs created, but they aren't in those fields, and they aren't even particularly good jobs, if you're being honest with yourself.

Unemployment numbers are not the end all, be all when it comes to measuring a president's economic success. They're not even at the top of the list.
Come on, admit it, things have gotten better under Trump. You know you want to!

LarryBird

Come on, admit it, things have gotten better under Trump. You know you want to!
My life is exactly the same, just as I expect it would have been if Hillary was elected. It's always the weak and the poor who are affected most by the president/his party affiliation, so you'd have to ask someone who doesn’t have a near 6 figure a year job, and see what they think.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Why is it then that Obama said those jobs aren't coming back and yet they have been coming back as soon as tax and regulatory burdens were lifted?
breaking-trump-announces-that-as-soon-as-hes-done-bringing-30667598.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My life is exactly the same, just as I expect it would have been if Hillary was elected. It's always the weak and the poor who are affected most by the president/his party affiliation, so you'd have to ask someone who doesn’t have a near 6 figure a year job, and see what they think.
It really is mostly about perception.
Vantexan was told by Fox news for 8 years that the economy was terrible. So he packed his bags, left his wife behind, and moved to a third world country instead of pulling himself up by his bootstraps and getting a job.

Nothing really changed, but fox news told him everything is better now. So he manned up, returned to the US, and finally chose to get a job.

We're all really proud of him.
It's sad he's such a brainwashed sheep, but at least he's doing the right thing for his family now.

vantexan

It really is mostly about perception.
Vantexan was told by Fox news for 8 years that the economy was terrible. So he packed his bags, left his wife behind, and moved to a third world country instead of pulling himself up by his bootstraps and getting a job.

Nothing really changed, but fox news told him everything is better now. So he manned up, returned to the US, and finally chose to get a job.

We're all really proud of him.
It's sad he's such a brainwashed sheep, but at least he's doing the right thing for his family now.
I traveled after taking early retirement. Scouted out possible retirement locations. But my wife doesn't want to live overseas. So I'm back working. Between new job, best I've ever had, and pension should do $65k-$70k a year. So leaving FedEx best decision I made. Spin it any way you like but will get home paid off, and build a nest egg, assuming diabetes doesn't get me first. You on the other hand will remain as miserable as always.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I traveled after taking early retirement. Scouted out possible retirement locations. But my wife doesn't want to live overseas. So I'm back working. Between new job, best I've ever had, and pension should do $65k-$70k a year. So leaving FedEx best decision I made. Spin it any way you like but will get home paid off, and build a nest egg, assuming diabetes doesn't get me first. You on the other hand will remain as miserable as always.
Cool story bro.

newfie

i want presidents that get good results. Trump is kicking ass.

the guy you're looking for is running france. sucks as a leader but he is young and attractive.