Tracking down hr

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I have a preferred job paper I'm trying to turn in to hr.Problem is hr is no longer in my hub,someone told me go to another hub (close by)I called hr dude from India had no clue,my request on myhr to get my hr's contact info has been on hold for going 3 days now.Does anybody have a clue how I can get in touch with an hr person in America?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a preferred job paper I'm trying to turn in to hr.Problem is hr is no longer in my hub,someone told me go to another hub (close by)I called hr dude from India had no clue,my request on myhr to get my hr's contact info has been on hold for going 3 days now.Does anybody have a clue how I can get in touch with an hr person in America?

I heard they moved to Bangladesh (cheaper than India)

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The grievance procedure is HR.
It's almost a joke now, either the district mananger approves something or the panel forces the district manager to approve something.
What little HR is left just cuts checks and changes job codes.

We have a brand new union article subsection in our jc37 contract that should be used more often for this: If you cannot be contacted by phone, job reclasses and promotions must be notified to the employee by their supervisor and recorded (by a shop steward)

Last edited:

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
HR is a joke at ups. I’d contact full time lead. It doesn’t matter if you have problems with him. The decision isn’t made by him you just need his signature. If he won’t sign go to his manager have him sign.

Swanson

HR is a joke at ups. I’d contact full time lead. It doesn’t matter if you have problems with him. The decision isn’t made by him you just need his signature. If he won’t sign go to his manager have him sign.
I had my unit manager sign it.I need HR to sign it

Swanson

I don’t think HR needs to sign it. I could be wrong though. I’ve turned mine in without HR.
I also want to sign up to be a driver, I have no ability to do that without HR is this grievable ?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I also want to sign up to be a driver, I have no ability to do that without HR is this grievable ?
Depends, they have sign up lists, not following the contract or local practices for bid sheets and contact information should be able to file on the related article.
In my neck of the woods, you can add yourself to the union list any time and they send it to the company. This is largely because HR did not correctly maintain last october's sign-up sheets/computer for the entire duration (IE it was difficult to do so and the computer was only up and running for a week rather than the month)

Swanson

Depends, they have sign up lists, not following the contract or local practices for bid sheets and contact information should be able to file on the related article.
In my neck of the woods, you can add yourself to the union list any time and they send it to the company. This is largely because HR did not correctly maintain last october's sign-up sheets/computer for the entire duration (IE it was difficult to do so and the computer was only up and running for a week rather than the month)
From what I've heard the HR person that is on my shift is on leave after grievances,I have no access to bid sheets(only some idiot in India who doesn't have a clue) here is their response when I asked for the HR persons contact info (it took 4 days to come up with this response)

Turning in preferred job form Hello , We have kept this ticket on hold status as we are awaiting your response with the following details: 1. Please be informed, as per UPS policy we are restricted to share the contact details of an employee. 2. Kindly request you to elaborate on your query/concern to assist you further. Please respond to this email/ticket with all the details in order to action your request/ticket further. Please know that we will be closing this ticket in 48 hours if we do not hear from you.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
From what I've heard the HR person that is on my shift is on leave after grievances,I have no access to bid sheets(only some idiot in India who doesn't have a clue) here is their response when I asked for the HR persons contact info (it took 4 days to come up with this response)

Turning in preferred job form Hello , We have kept this ticket on hold status as we are awaiting your response with the following details: 1. Please be informed, as per UPS policy we are restricted to share the contact details of an employee. 2. Kindly request you to elaborate on your query/concern to assist you further. Please respond to this email/ticket with all the details in order to action your request/ticket further. Please know that we will be closing this ticket in 48 hours if we do not hear from you.
Better not bigger