• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Dementia Don was in Georgia yesterday, but the very stable genius thought he was in Louisiana 🤣
IMG_6860.jpeg

vantexan

How many times do I have to say this… They let them in on (PURPOSE). You want high wages. They don’t want to (PAY). The world is having birth problems. We are circumventing birth problems. 70% American net worth is their home/RE. This (HAS) to be extended somehow. Election is (NOT) morals or patriotism it is about us maintaining reserve currency status. We are getting cut from world $. So we have to double down on guess who?????? YOU.
And how many times do I have to say that if you let people in do it legally with people vetted? They are effing the country and getting people killed letting in millions unchecked. And it's about more than immigration. She has ideas about "equity", etc that will eff us up.

Over70irregs

And how many times do I have to say that if you let people in do it legally with people vetted? They are effing the country and getting people killed letting in millions unchecked. And it's about more than immigration. She has ideas about "equity", etc that will eff us up.
Immigration is decades before her and previous administration. Country has raped, massacred, stolen prior to any of this. Follow the $. Documented means employed taxes and SS benefits paid out. Be realistic. Think 14th amendment with legal modern slavery. No…..one….wants…..to……. Payyyy

vantexan

Immigration is decades before her and previous administration. Country has raped, massacred, stolen prior to any of this. Follow the $. Documented means employed taxes and SS benefits paid out. Be realistic. Think 14th amendment with legal modern slavery. No…..one….wants…..to……. Payyyy
You think the Haitians working in factories in Springfield aren't having SS taxes taken out and matched? We've never had illegal immigration like this. Never. And they're letting in criminals and terrorists. How many women have to be raped and murdered before the Left admits they were wrong?