• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Next Day Err

More like “how can we grift more money out of people who don’t read”
Speaking of that, I challenge anyone here to go to used bookstore and find a right wing book from someone like Hannity. Crack it open. It’ll have that telltale *snap* of the binding cracking. That’s because it’s never been opened. Nobody reads that crap.

vantexan

Speaking of that, I challenge anyone here to go to used bookstore and find a right wing book from someone like Hannity. Crack it open. It’ll have that telltale *snap* of the binding cracking. That’s because it’s never been opened. Nobody reads that crap.
Yah, if only we had a whole industry dedicated to rewarding major Republicans with fat book deals after they're out of office like the Democrats do. Push the agenda, become a millionaire.

vantexan

Silly liberal. Allow me to explain. Trump will raise our economy so much that it will lift union labor above and beyond anything the Democrats say they’ll be able to accomplish.
As you may have heard most people aren't in unions. They have to worry about making enough to support their families while dealing with inflation. Plenty of rank and file union members are aware of this and want Trump to come in and fix the problems because the know Harris won't. They see the track records of this and the last administration.

Next Day Err

As you may have heard most people aren't in unions. They have to worry about making enough to support their families while dealing with inflation. Plenty of rank and file union members are aware of this and want Trump to come in and fix the problems because the know Harris won't. They see the track records of this and the last administration.
We just need a strongman to fix everything.