U.S. Birthrate

Over70irregs

The left as you call it, is pro-union and saved my pension, maybe yours too?

The left gave us the 40 hour work week, Social Security, Medicare, and a host of other things.
Yeah. Also LV union meetings and panel hearings. My job was saved by dedicated servants.
1716393140390.png

The left gave us the 40 hour work week, Social Security, Medicare, and a host of other things.
Sure, decades ago. The progressive left that exists today is not the same. The extremes on both sides have seeded, fed, and blossomed a host of issues that affect everyday working americans like us. The current policies and actions are hurting working men and women as a whole, sorry if you don't see it.

Over70irregs

Sure, decades ago. The progressive left that exists today is not the same. The extremes on both sides have seeded, fed, and blossomed a host of issues that affect everyday working americans like us. The current policies and actions are hurting working men and women as a whole, sorry if you don't see it.
I see it every Friday in the form of dues.

Brown Down

That's the problem they're too far stuck up one party or the other's asses but they can't see the issues that both sides bring

vantexan

Let's talk to anyone from the 1930's and ask him his opinions on what the Left advocates in 2024.

Thebrownblob

Remember the left broke our pension with the de-regulation. Putting dozens of Union carriers out of business. They are only paying us back what they broke.

That does not mean, I think the right is a friend of labor. I don’t think any politician cares about us at all.

rickyb

Banned
Remember the left broke our pension with the de-regulation. Putting dozens of Union carriers out of business. They are only paying us back what they broke.

That does not mean, I think the right is a friend of labor. I don’t think any politician cares about us at all.
This began under carter and every prez since

Sportello

I guess you only read the headlines, not the article.
You may agree with a RW opinion piece written by a member of the Federalist Society. That's fine.

Before deregulation, UPS couldn't deliver everywhere.

Trump de-regulated more than any president, even more than RW hero, Reagan.

I thought you were againt government involvement, or only when Democrats do it?

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa and his successors ruined the CSPF, not Jimmy Carter.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Isn't everyone screaming about Social Security, and Medicare, failing?

I guess one out of three isn't bad.

In baseball.