UPS driver in trouble.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS worker seen on racist rant footage while delivering to a Latino household has been terminated - NBC News

A UPS driver who went on a racist rant while delivering a package to a Latino household in Milwaukee several days before Christmas Day has been terminated, a company spokesperson told NBC News on Tuesday.

Footage caught by the home's video doorbell camera on the evening of Dec. 17 shows a white man wearing a UPS uniform, standing on a porch while holding a package and writing what appears to be a "failed to deliver" notice.

“Now you don’t get friend------ nothing...You can’t read and write and speak the friend------ English language," the UPS driver is seen saying as he pastes the notice in the home's door. A young Latino police officer lives in the house.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Looks like we know what tomorrow's PCM will be about. Expect about a dozen DIAD messages throughout the day emphasizing the important role that minorities play in UPS, followed by a Response Required Alert for all white male drivers requesting they report to work 10 minutes early on Thursday for mandatory white privilege reconditioning and training.

I wasn’t aware Latino was a race. Also, he didn’t even say anything about Latinos or any race... at best he is guiltily for being prejudice against people who don’t speak English, which I kind of agree with. I’m also prejudice against men who wear flip flops or have a man bun. I’m sorry, but I cannot be your friend. However, if you don’t speak English, I also cannot be your friend because we wouldn’t be able to communicate.

MAKAVELI

I wasn’t aware Latino was a race. Also, he didn’t even say anything about Latinos or any race... at best he is guiltily for being prejudice against people who don’t speak English, which I kind of agree with. I’m also prejudice against men who wear flip flops or have a man bun. I’m sorry, but I cannot be your friend. However, if you don’t speak English, I also cannot be your friend because we wouldn’t be able to communicate.
Latinos =Hispanics. Latinos are a race. Ttku....

MAKAVELI

Not even close
Race” is usually associated with biology and linked with physical characteristics such as skin color or hair texture. “Ethnicity” is linked with cultural expression and identification.
Wrong. Hispanic refers to all spanish-speaking countries while Latino describes one from Latin America. Neither one refers to skin color

!Retired!

Wrong. Hispanic refers to all spanish-speaking countries while Latino describes one from Latin America. Neither one refers to skin color
Exactly. Hispanic and Latino are ethnicity, not race.
Race pertains to your biological makeup, ethnicity refers to where you're from.
They are in today's world.
Not in today's world, not ever. There has only ever been 5 races, and there only ever will be 5 races.

MAKAVELI

Race pertains to your biological makeup, ethnicity refers to where you're from.

Not in today's world, not ever. There has only ever been 5 races, and there only ever will be 5 races.
Yes in today's world. The two terms are convoluted and are used synonymously.