UPS driver in trouble.

fedx

Extra Large Package
This story is an example of the media hyping a story with their headlines screaming "racist rant" and then when you listen to it, all he says is "if you don't want to learn English, you don't get your package." It's actually more of a cultural thing. He's saying learn the language of your host country. Nothing racist about that. If I moved to Mexico or some other South American country, all I'd focus on would be learning Spanish so I can assimilate. I wouldn't want to be in my own little bubble living in a different country not knowing what anyone is saying or not being able to read any signs.

It will be fine

This story is an example of the media hyping a story with their headlines screaming "racist rant" and then when you listen to it, all he says is "if you don't want to learn English, you don't get your package." It's actually more of a cultural thing. He's saying learn the language of your host country. Nothing racist about that. If I moved to Mexico or some other South American country, all I'd focus on would be learning Spanish so I can assimilate. I wouldn't want to be in my own little bubble living in a different country not knowing what anyone is saying or not being able to read any signs.
Obviously the recipient could speak English or there wouldn’t have been a complaint. The driver is an idiot if he couldn’t recognize a ring doorbell at this point. Walking up to a recording device and talking crap about the owner of said device isn’t very bright.

!Retired!

rac·ism​

/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

His rant was under the ASSUMPTION the person could not read, write or speak English because of his name....that is racism. Little did he know the recipient was a police officer