UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

Overpaid Union Thug

What is scary is political hacks like Amy Klobuchar want the power to censor social media. If you dare post information not approved by central planning in DC, they want the power to censor that. What they deem acceptable would change like the weather.
The commies and their useful idiot liberals have finally gotten the upper hand.

Cowboy Mac

What is scary is political hacks like Amy Klobuchar want the power to censor social media. If you dare post information not approved by central planning in DC, they want the power to censor that. What they deem acceptable would change like the weather.
The Ministry of Truth. You have to keep big brother happy.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I would not be surprised if the Biden Administration is using their COVID-Flip to distract from immigration, runaway inflation and an employment crisis.
That way during next year's midterms they can blame America's crisis on COVID instead of bad liberal policies.

I think UPS is missing the safety aspect here. We are in the hottest part of summer right now. I’ve loaded trailers before in mid July in the 100 degree heat, you feel like you’re baking in a metal oven.

I can’t imagine being told to do this with a mask on and breathing in your own CO2. Let’s be honest, our “inside” employees are basically outside because of the conditions they are in.

What is the thinking behind forcing them to wear a mask? We were all wearing masks last year and yet Covid still made its way through our center. So we know Atlanta is putting our people at serious increased risk of heat illness for a mask that doesn’t even work.
Control. Subjugation. If you’re wearing a face diaper you’re less likely to talk and be friendly with your fellow workers which works to the companies advantage. Simple as

Poop Head

Judge me.
Control. Subjugation. If you’re wearing a face diaper you’re less likely to talk and be friendly with your fellow workers which works to the companies advantage. Simple as
What really pisses me off is what theyre doing to kids, especially young kids. Forcing masks for elementary school agers, programing them young. :censored2:ed up :censored2:. The communist takeover from within is real people.

What really pisses me off is what theyre doing to kids, especially young kids. Forcing masks for elementary school agers, programing them young. *ed up *. The communist takeover from within is real people.
Yep and they’re too young to know they’re being brainwashed. If I had kids which thank god I do not they’d be pulled from public school so fast their heads would spin

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yep and they’re too young to know they’re being brainwashed. If I had kids which thank god I do not they’d be pulled from public school so fast their heads would spin
I got one more year till my son starts school, already looking into private schooling. This :censored2: is so :censored2:ed! Theyre not even trying to hide it anymore!!

They have never been able to make a vaccine for the common cold. Coronavirus is one of the 2 main virus’s that make up the common cold

these evolve so fast that a vaccine is impossible. They have studied this for a century.

magically somehow this changed, and we should take a vaccine for the common cold

the average person is so stupid they can’t grasp common sense and they throw every study down through out history because faucci said.
The vaccine isn’t meant to be solution. It’s not your ticket to freedom. The ticket to freedom is mass resistance it always has been from the very start

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The vaccine isn’t meant to be solution. It’s not your ticket to freedom. The ticket to freedom is mass resistance it always has been from the very start

See, this is the exact thing @rickyb says, but he thinks it's about overthrowing capitalism, but it's about dismantling the power structure, and those two things are only loosely related.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The CDC finally admitted that vaccinated people are driving the mutations, something that was warned about last year. Man, how many times does this sort of thing have to happen before people realize they are actively being lied to and manipulated?
They will never wake up. Theyre in a foggy hypnotic state. As long as they get their garbage food, and dopamine releases from tv and facebook, life is good. No need to question anything.