UPS/Teamsters Conference Call Jan. 28 at 6pm EST.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That was a waste of time. Denis sounded like he didn't want to answer any questions. And all the questions were the same.
If Sean was in charge and able to run the show from daddy Hoffa I think things would have been a little different....I know Sean has his critics, but I think his heart is in the right place.....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can we eliminate the customer counter and get more drivers on the road.
I thought ups wanted to eliminate the counter to bring more people into the local ups stores... I heard that from my ups store on my route before I got into feeders....are the counter personnel union????

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I haven't gotten a call either. Maybe because they know I hate fat ass Hoffa?
A7F22009-903A-4669-B436-108E7B02F0E6.jpeg
The steaks don’t go on until 600° minimum.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Denis said ups’ trump tax break would be a billon dollars.... I wonder if the IBT is guessing or if ups has “offered up” that info... I would think something like that would already have been stated by the union... it’s a fair point TO bring up...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Denis said ups’ trump tax break would be a billon dollars.... I wonder if the IBT is guessing or if ups has “offered up” that info... I would think something like that would already have been stated by the union... it’s a fair point TO bring up...
Teamsters need to address this strongly in the meetings.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
She may have a HIPAA issue as well?

I'm very curious how the IBT got these phone numbers.

I can tell you it had nothing to do with my wife...she doesn't even have an emergency number to call me at work.

I used to get text messages but those have stopped over the past few months. All of a sudden my wife is forwarding me texts she has started to receive and then played me a voicemail she got last week.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can tell you it had nothing to do with my wife...she doesn't even have an emergency number to call me at work.

I used to get text messages but those have stopped over the past few months. All of a sudden my wife is forwarding me texts she has started to receive and then played me a voicemail she got last week.
Does she deal with health care issues for your family?