Was it us? Fed Ex? USPS?

iruhnman630

"Now, to it’s credit, the company took this very seriously and immediately began a search,” Carlson said. “They traced the envelope from the moment our producers dropped it off in Manhattan on Monday all the way to 3:44 a.m. yesterday morning. That’s when an employee at a sorting facility in another state noticed that our package was open and empty—apparently it had been opened.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He says the company has investigated and searched the "office" where the package was shipped from.....

FedEx-Office.png

Knothead

Yep.

He has argued in court that "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.'

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
These documents were so important and game-changing that they took the only copies they had and dropped them in the mail...

Knothead

Yep.
Yes you did, and no it wasn't.
You're bad at reading comprehension.
Carry on.
My bad. You were right. I suck at reading. It was not a quote from his attorneys, but a summation of his attorneys argument in court. I apologize. The quote continues:

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

So, yeah, whatever.

Knothead

Yep.
Not sure why it keeps striking that part of my post out, I can't seem to fix it. But yeah. The guy is an entertainer, not a presenter of facts. I wish we had a term for this, something along the lines of "Fake News" maybe? I dunno..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

"Now, to it’s credit, the company took this very seriously and immediately began a search,” Carlson said. “They traced the envelope from the moment our producers dropped it off in Manhattan on Monday all the way to 3:44 a.m. yesterday morning. That’s when an employee at a sorting facility in another state noticed that our package was open and empty—apparently it had been opened.”
So Fox News doesn’t have email? No copies were made of these?

JustDeliverIt

So Fox News doesn’t have email? No copies were made of these?

And Teamsters endorsed Biden. Can't wait until that becomes the next layer of this. Some Teamster Biden supporter just happen to come across this package, open it and get rid of this evidence. QAnon is working up the conspiracy theory now.

oldngray

nowhere special
"Fox News did not immediately respond to Business Insider's questions about the contents of the documents and why Carlson's team did not keep other copies of them."

This is the last line of the Business Insider article
Check other sources. And when was that story written? Immediately? So they didn't even wait for confirmation either way.