Washer fluid

McFeely

Huge Member
Is it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to stock the vehicle fleet with blue water wif magical deicer properties???

Sincere question: does FedEx even buy anything for G/HD vehicles? I always assumed it was up to the contractor for all fluids, maintenance, etc.

It will be fine

Sincere question: does FedEx even buy anything for G/HD vehicles? I always assumed it was up to the contractor for all fluids, maintenance, etc.
Some terminals have those squeegee holders like at a gas station so you can clean your windows. They don't always keep them full though.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It's the subcontractors problem, but you see how some are too lazy or incompetent to see how much they are wasting when given the alternative to something trivial

Oh, I know we run with vision and the trace is eerily similar to UPS OrioN sequence

I did saw an express driver 2 months ago unloading a huge bunk bed set... did the shipper paid full price is my question when a lowly paid HD driver will do it for a lot less???

PS, he nosed in the driveway...

DSC_0025.JPG

WAGN, so share your suppliers accounts/discount rates with the contractors since they want us all Orange

Star B

White Lightening
I did saw an express driver 2 months ago unloading a huge bunk bed set... did the shipper paid full price is my question when a lowly paid HD driver will do it for a lot less???

Here's my three cents on it... most shippers are like the post office. They will truck it themselves if it can make the 3 day commit for priority mail. If they can't, they will use us. Most shippers would prefer to use FXG but if they can't meet the shipping deadlines due to their warehouse being on the other coast, they will ship it using us.

OrioN

Fedex driver on my route pulls in nose first about half the time I see him.
Which branch?

Butt, yeah, I helped him out by flashing my high beams when the coast was clear...

Asked if he has area knowledge of the rural route, nope... told him Saturday has pedestrians with dogs & baby strollers walking on the road around here due to no sidewalk along with kids on bikes and atvs

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Which branch?

Butt, yeah, I helped him out by flashing my high beams when the coast was clear...

Asked if he has area knowledge of the rural route, nope... told him Saturday has pedestrians with dogs & baby strollers walking on the road around here due to no sidewalk along with kids on bikes and atvs

You have dogs pushing baby strollers in the road on your route?

rod

Retired 23 years
Fedex driver on my route pulls in nose first about half the time I see him.

Frontwards-backwards-sideways-----whatever it took to get as close to the door as possible--- that was always my motto. Hard to believe I was a Circle of Honor driver isn't it?

OrioN

That's the odd part, bunk bed will be pushed out the back doors... yet this driver nosed in...