We get it bro!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
We really do.

we-get-it-you-vape-meme-18-1.jpg

However, hiring 100,000 for a peak that has been going on since March 2020 is equally unimpressive.

Thank you 2020!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys getting your guts blown out this week?? We are screwed here. Heaviest week since Covid started and that is saying something. Morale is great 👍

Next week will be a disaster here. We literally do not have enough drivers to cover a normal Monday since the pandemic started. Let alone tues-fri

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Next week will be a disaster here. We literally do not have enough drivers to cover a normal Monday since the pandemic started. Let alone tues-fri
Three years in a row now the week after Labor Day has been a heavy peak week....we all saw this coming a mile away and nobody did a thing to stop the bleeding. No extra drivers, no shuttles, no nothing. Cram it all in and bring back 20-50 missed every day. Great times man

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Three years in a row now the week after Labor Day has been a heavy peak week....we all saw this coming a mile away and nobody did a thing to stop the bleeding. No extra drivers, no shuttles, no nothing. Cram it all in and bring back 20-50 missed every day. Great times man

Yep we lose summer seasonal drivers after Labor Day. It’s always some big surprise as to why we are suddenly understaffed.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I've been getting 12 hours on a part time shift loading and then unloading the same car because not enough drivers are available.
One day they sent the doordash patrol aka 11 PVDs and they managed to deliver about %80 of one route or around 500 pieces 50 or less per. Now we have too many irregs.

We don't even have summer seasonals, just week after labor day vacations and sick calls due to the fire smoke.