West Coast Teamster Gauntlet🔥Kamala?

Thebrownblob

Within 24 hours of the union proclaiming its neutrality, regions and locals representing more than 500,000 of the Teamsters’ 1.3 million members (of whom a little more than 100,000 are in Canada) announced that they were backing Harris.
Pretty clear you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about or how joint council and their autonomy works.

Pretty clear you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about or how joint council and their autonomy works.
The Teamsters General Board had met with Harris, Trump, and Robert Kennedy Jr. Also a group of eight Teamster rank-and-filers also were allowed to attend all of those meetings, and asked questions of the candidates. After the last of those meetings, which was with Harris, those eight unanimously stated that they favored her.

Thebrownblob

The Teamsters General Board had met with Harris, Trump, and Robert Kennedy Jr. Also a group of eight Teamster rank-and-filers also were allowed to attend all of those meetings, and asked questions of the candidates. After the last of those meetings, which was with Harris, those eight unanimously stated that they favored her.
Are you a parrot? I think we’ve been clear that joint councils and executive boards can endorse who they wish.. that is a function of the leadership not necessarily the membership. A pretty significant poll shows that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My two cents…She was on Oprah last night I think. She is getting better. She is adapting fellas. She was a prosecutor after all. Fascinating.
Please. She hasn’t given a legitimate interview or gone on a show that wasn’t partisan. Another word salad. It says more about you if you think she got “better”. Lol

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Within 24 hours of the union proclaiming its neutrality, regions and locals representing more than 500,000 of the Teamsters’ 1.3 million members (of whom a little more than 100,000 are in Canada) announced that they were backing Harris.
Did the members vote? Nope

Thebrownblob

What could have prompted the rank-and-filers and so many regional Teamster leaders to support Harris?
The rank and file have no direct input on what joint councils and executive board decides. As long as they’re operating within the bylaws, at least until it’s time for those executive boards to be voted by the membership.